Tippy_10's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Rice farm

Farmers, farmers or farmers Is an agricultural worker, raising animals, taking food or raw materials This term is normally used for those who do one of the following: planting crops, orchards, vineyards, raising poultry or other livestock. Farmers may own agricultural land or work as laborers on other people's lands. But in advanced economies, farmers tend to own farms. While the farmer's work was called farm workers or farmhand, but recently Farmers are individuals to support or improve the growth of land or crops or raise animals (such as livestock or fish) by labor and attention.Farmers, farmers or farmers Is an agricultural worker, raising animals, taking food or raw materials This term is normally used for those who do one of the following: planting crops, orchards, vineyards, raising poultry or other livestock. Farmers may own agricultural land or work as laborers on other people's lands. But in advanced economies, farmers tend to own farms. While the farmer's work was called farm workers or farmhand, but recently Farmers are individuals to support or improve the growth of land or crops or raise animals (such as livestock or fish) by labor and attention.

Tippy_10 Photography 

ศรีสะเกษ ตำบล เมืองใต้ อำเภอเมืองศรีสะเกษ ศรีสะเกษ ประเทศไทย
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Rice farm

Hi @Tippy_10

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for telling us something about farmers. Are you one of them?

Did you know that in the past most of the people were working in agriculture? But with economic development, it is fewer people. Nowadays in the European Union less than 5% of people work in agriculture. Out of curiosity, I checked how many people work in agriculture in Thailand and it is much more (33%).

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Rice farm

Hi @Tippy_10 

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Thai language tag of your post as it's written in English. These types of labels are used so that posts in different languages can be found more easily by Local Guides who are speakers of these languages. You can learn more about language tags in the article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!