clif_the_tall's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Reviews views.

I have noticed that my reviews views have been constant for the past week. It has not changed at all. Any course of that? Anyone with the same problem/ observation? How do I rectify the issue? Feedback will be appreciated. 

Nairobi, Kenya
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Reviews views.

Hi @clif_the_tall sometimes the view counts stall for a week or so, if they still haven't moved after that post again here.

It is also possible that your reviews have been made private. This only happens if they are spammy. You can easily check this by looking at your profile when not logged in to your account.

Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @clif_the_tall sometimes the view counts stall for a week or so, if they still haven't moved after that post again here.

It is also possible that your reviews have been made private. This only happens if they are spammy. You can easily check this by looking at your profile when not logged in to your account.

Paul

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich  Greetings to you. First and foremost, I remember when I asked about local Guides rewards and you gave me a breakdown of it all. I have never looked back since then! Thanks. 

1. Well, I will do exactly that. Will check out my reviews from a logged out a account and see if I can see them. In the meantime, I will wait a week and definitely will give an update.
Level 9

@clif_the_tall if nobody views your reviews the number can't change.

Giridhar B Pai
Level 8

I know that @giribpai but my reviews have always been increasing on a daily basis. The  issue is okay now. The  views have increased already immensely. 

Regards. 

Connect Moderator

I'm glad to hear the problem seems to be resolved @clif_the_tall that is good.