Dante802's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Review on phone or in desktop browser?

Where do you guys prefer to submit reviews? Of course the phone is handy for when you're in an establishment, taking photos etc. But I find the online contribute portal makes it a lot easier to crank out quality reviews. 

5 comments
Level 7

Re: Review on phone or in desktop browser?

Phone of course! Have you seen the sheer size of "phones" this century? Massive screens make walls of texts on the go easy 🙂

A Lost Sheep in Delhi
https://lostsheepdelhi.wordpress.com
Level 10

I prefer to do so from desktop coz I prefer to be involved in this when I am free at home.

Level 7

I also prefer to use my computer. I can type much more quickly and fix grammatical errors faster than if I were on my phone.

I typically will give the place I'm reviewing a star rating on my phone, then write up the review when I'm back at home. 

Level 8

I like to submit my reviews from my phone in the moment. For the photo uploading I use my computer because that way I make sure to upload good quality images (not the greatest but it's the best I can do with my phone camera). Also editing places from my computer if possible so I can be precise.

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Former Google Contributor

Phone for me, hands down! I write a review only after I've left the place - at home, during commute, before sleep. Mostly done on the phone. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.