NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Retrospection (May-2017)

Hello Local guides,

"Analyzing statistics can improve your performance"  ,this is what i feel and also believe in quality contribution more than quantitative contributions.

The whole month of may has been a great learning and achievement for me, learned about Virtual tour,Tour maker , and many more.

Thanks every one , it is you because of which i am where i am.

I just more than being Local Guide , i am proud of it, it has become a daily routine for me.

Made a lot of Friends in connect ,oh sorry its much more than friends , it is a Family.

Every day the enthusiasm is going high and i am pretty much pumped up,but believe me i am not going to stop contributing to the society.

There are many people who have helped me learn many things and appreciated for my achievements, i would like to list few , But every one made their impact on me, please forgive me if i missed your name.

Thanks : @AnuradhaP , @LucioV , @HelloSamsonR , @AslamMo , @BishowvijayaP , dєєpαkk , @ShafiulB , @YK1001 , @IlankovanT .

Here i am showcasing my analytics of May 2017. sunset-1207326_1280.jpg

First i would like to compare my google maps contributions 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-MAY-2017     |         31-MAY-2017      

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     

POINTS ----           1807             |              3086 

VIEWS  -----       13,36,687        |          26,77,586

PHOTOS----          2010              |              3407

ON MAY 1 :

I Received my 100 KUDOS Badge

fdrreg.png  

ON MAY 5:

I Received my STREET VIEW TRUSTED BADGE
ffregerg.png

On the same day i received GAVE 250 KUDOS BADGE
rgerhethe.png

MAY 7 : Attended second meetup in Hyderabad ,Map editing in Inorbit Mall.

IMG-20170507-WA0004.jpg

MAY 24 :

I Received 250 KUDOS BADGE
rrehehehhhh.png

MAY 25 :

I Got 5 SOLUTIONS BADGE

thrhr.png

MAY 26 :

I got "GAVE 500 KUDOS BADGE"
htrthrhr.png

MAY 30 :

I Received " 25 POSTS BADGE"
Untitled-1.png

Screenshot (231).png

India
13 comments
Level 10

Re: Retrospection (May-2017)

@NarenChandra Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I love this i really love  this bro. look at your post its awesome, thanks @NarenChandra for making me part of your family am really elated or belated don't even know the correct English to use. you are awesome. :D:D:D:D. There is still more to come.

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR thanks so much.

This is the Beauty of Connect.

Level 10

@NarenChandra You really work hard, 3,000 points no joke, that shows consistency man, you are a champion in your community, you are an epitome of a true local guide :D.

Level 10

Thanks @HelloSamsonR , it is all passion i have towards google maps.

i just take pictures of places i visit day to day and upload them to maps ,but still lot to learn and implement mate .

Level 7

Amazing job! Such enthusiasm! You are quite a great example of a guide @NarenChandra.

Keep up the inspiring work. 🙂

Level 10

Level 10

This is amazing @NarenChandra a lot of points in only 1 month! And i'm still struggling to reach my 3000 points goal!
Congratulations!

Level 10

Congrats brother.

Level 10