Chethan1993's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Is there or will there be a job paid money opportunity for Local guide?

@Lalpi6

As Local Guide you're already working with Google as a Volunteer.

Your mission is to contribute to improve Maps at your level (as we all do).

No way to be paid 😕

Hope you'll continue the road with us 🙏

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!
Level 1

Traveller,Site researchers,Jobs, Careers

Hi ,im dikshant and i would like to work for google as a guide to build google its position in future .I'm not being an imaginary see have an theory and a idea for google to implement. See my vision - 

A career for google local guide in himachal pradesh one of the state in India. As if today we have utter information on places that we have visited but no way we can share our thought on internet because its not that simply said than done so what i have in mind what if "I do visit these remote locations in my knowledge and give an experience note and upload some picture maybe video to help the other to make up there mind" where they like to visit that place .This document can also be used to discover some valuable information.And by doing so its like giving them an actual experience before then even go there and discover things that no one ever did. Im saying this because i had a first hand experience of that thoughts. It wil definitely makes a huge difference and even though people is everywhere but what if what we have known is much nothing and has lot to discover. I want to uncovered all that for the good future of manking .

Come to point where we see ourselves in next 2 dacads is the start of creating better future for all of manking,i belive in every word i say and soon you will too .

GPS,GOOGLE MAPS,LOCAL GUIDES,etc its aĺl there and if we start using then to help others ..then we can see a better tomorrow 🙂

Level 1

Re: Is there or will there be a job paid money opportunity for Local guide?

Then it is just wasting our time and we did not agreed to be your volunteer.

Level 8

Job

Hi. Friends, I am new here,anyone please suggest me,,I have need to know, any opportunities for me, working Google.com 

Lakshmipur radishes salad government high school LakshmipurLakshmipur radishes salad government high school Lakshmipur

Lakshmipur radishes salad government high school LakshmipurLakshmipur radishes salad government high school Lakshmipur 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Job

Hello @ArjuLKp, Connect is not a job portal but you can visit careers.google.com for opportunities. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 1

About carrer

I am very happy to join in Google as a local guide. But i have one doubt how the carrer will be.... 

Solution

Re: Requesting a job

Thank you for writing. We don't accept applications through Local Guides Connect nor are Moderators able to provide job recommendations.

Please check our official website www.google.com/careers/ where you will find any openings available at Google and also within the Local Guides program.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 2

Google team

I would join the Google team

Connect Moderator

Re: Google team

@mastario Do you mean that you're interested to get a job at Google? If yes, have a look at their career page below 🙂

https://careers.google.com/

Re: Google team

Thanks @iyudhi,

@mastario - I am moving your post to a thread where this question has been posed by many of our Connect users in the past.

I am not available to respond on the weekend