cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Request for missing road

Hello,

All of google local guide moderators and promotor, 

we known edit and add name for missing road. But not available in myanmar region. All of local guide are waitting for  map data upgrade. Please approve for road edit permissions.

Thank regards,

#Local Guide Myanmar

Thu Tun

From #myanmar country

Myanmar (Burma)
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Request for missing road

Hi @ThuTun

Thanks for posting your feedback and request on Connect!

I would recommend you to report the wrong information and your opinions about Google Maps by sending feedback:

Caption: A photo of send feedback option on Google Maps appCaption: A photo of send feedback option on Google Maps app

For more details please visit also Report an error on the map.

And also if there are options which are not available for your region, please go ahead and share this as an idea in the Idea Exchange section of the Connect as it was suggested to you by @iDepp. Once your idea is suggested and posted there it will be opened for voting for all Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hello @ThuTun 

Some Google Maps features are limited to some regions. if you've any idea regarding LG Connect or Google Maps please submit your idea with details in Idea Exchange Board.

hope this helps you.

thank you.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Solution

Hi @ThuTun

Thanks for posting your feedback and request on Connect!

I would recommend you to report the wrong information and your opinions about Google Maps by sending feedback:

Caption: A photo of send feedback option on Google Maps appCaption: A photo of send feedback option on Google Maps app

For more details please visit also Report an error on the map.

And also if there are options which are not available for your region, please go ahead and share this as an idea in the Idea Exchange section of the Connect as it was suggested to you by @iDepp. Once your idea is suggested and posted there it will be opened for voting for all Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hello,

@KatyaL  thanks for reply, known that mission place and wrong information, but our region is not approved for add and rename. 

Thanks 

Regards,

Thu Tun

Hi @ThuTun,

Thanks for your reply and for trying to improve the Google Maps accuracy in your area.

Please go ahead and share your suggestion as an idea in the Idea Exchange section of the Connect.

Level 7

Hello @KatyaL  thank for reply .

I will try reporting to google map.

Thank Thu Tun

From Myanmar Local Guide