StephenAbraham's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: PERK DESCRIPTION

Hi to both of you ..and actually u will see my work from benifit point of you ..then I can say directly ..yet I haven't used or get the opportunity to use local guide benifit but still I like to give time on local guides so I am giving it ..and yes I am on level 8 and I will work more but still if people near by me who just started working and getting some ..socks or tee from Google that won't feel good actually 😹 that's the very simple nature of a human ..and we are giving this much of time and info to google then Maybe in return google has to see the work of people above from Level 5 .

ABHINANDAN TIWARI
Level 8

Re: Repository of lists of Perks for Local Guides

My points are in google map 15,447 & i am on level 8 can i get rewords & Gifts??

still i didn't get any gifts or something.... 

Level 1

Level 3 Local guide perks

I have level 3 any Perks from google,

Level 8

Re: Level 3 Local guide perks

Hi @sangita025 the various perks apply to different people in different regions and change all the time. All of the perks have disclaimers that talk about some not applying in some areas. Don't have to be upset or worried my friend trust me Local Guides isn't about perks. They are a reward along the journey. The real reason to be a Local Guide is helping other people in the same way their reviews and ratings help you. 

thank you

Former Google Contributor

Hi @sangita025,

In addition to @rajuroyal's word I would like to remind you to make sure that you had activated your email preferences by visiting Local Guides home.

By the way I've moved your post to the Repository of lists of Perks for Local Guides topic, where you can read more about Perks.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Level 9

Bls: Repository of lists of Perks for Local Guides

Thanks for this great share @StephenAbraham

Level 7

Guides Unite

Does it seem to any other Guides that when tens of thousands of places are made better by 1 single guide does anyone think a perk should be maybe Google pay bucks? Microsoft points? An Amazon $5 dollar gift card? Free Apps on Gplay? It just feels cheap and with the size of Google? ?Thanks everyone, thought$?

Level 7

Re: Guides Unite

Yes brilliant:)

Former Google Contributor

Re: Guides Unite

Hi @GKain,

I would like to remind you that Local Guides is a voluntary program and many people participate in it because they want to be able to help others via the Google Maps platform.

Benefits are not specified for each and every level. The points that you earn leads to higher levels of the program, as well as to benefits like early access to Google features and special perks from partners. Please bear in mind that perks and benefits for the Local Guides program are always changing.

Please note that I've merged your post to the Repository of lists of Perks for Local Guides thread, where you can learn more about the Perks.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!