GlenTCM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Reporting a Local Guide

I need a Mod to help report a local guide whose reviews are usually off-topic, are borderline harassment (repeat negative reviews of same business), and repeatedly goes to the businesses - staff are told to stay away from him as he is known to be unpredictable. This all violates the below:

Appropriate conduct and participation (https://maps.google.com/localguides/rules)

• defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
  • submit fake, falsified, misleading, or inappropriate reviews, edits or removals.

Thank you,
Glen

@Atsukot@BruceDM@MarinSt@GeorgesHR@KlaudiyaG@NadyaPN@brittym

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Reporting a Local Guide

Hi @GlenTCM You can report a Local Guide, or content on Maps via the instructions poste here. Hopeit will be helpful for yo.      

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @GlenTCM You can report a Local Guide, or content on Maps via the instructions poste here. Hopeit will be helpful for yo.      

Level 1

yesss

Level 7

If they mention anyone by name, that's a big no-no as well. Even the owner can report that (or flag it) and it'll be most likely removed by google. 

Level 1

Sorry - a quick clarification if you don't mind. The link you provided says I need to "let us know here on Connect..."
I thought that is exactly what I did in this OP.  

.::Reporting a Local Guide

If you've found a Local Guide contributing content or behaving in a way that seems to violate our policies or Local Guides program rules, let us know here on Connect—but be sure not to share that person's information publicly. Create a post about the issue and tag a Google Moderator. The team will reach out to you via private message with instructions on how to proceed further.