KarthikArunachalam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Redeem the perks failed

I missed to redeem my google one perks. Now the link expired. Can i able to get the perk again?

Karthik Arunachalam
Albany, NY, USA
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Redeem the perks failed

Hi @KarthikArunachalam,

Thanks for reaching out!

Once a perk expires, we are not able to extend the offer. We do encourage you to keep contributing on Google Maps to maximize your chances of future perks. 

Please also be sure that your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting your Local Guides settings.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @KarthikArunachalam,

Thanks for reaching out!

Once a perk expires, we are not able to extend the offer. We do encourage you to keep contributing on Google Maps to maximize your chances of future perks. 

Please also be sure that your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting your Local Guides settings.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you !!! 

Karthik Arunachalam