HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@HelloSamsonR  I will! 😑 I will! I am in the process of reading everyone's posts and meditating on what to feature.

Love @TraciC 's  recommendations Brooklyn and Manhattan have the best pizza in the northeast.

I would love to go on a Food Crawl in Brooklyn. 

Level 8

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@HelloSamsonR  this Extreme experience is the documentary I thought you had originally shared:

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Thanks @HelloSamsonR. I was expecting the comment for last video. 😀😁

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Level 10

回應: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

What a good suggetion by @HelloSamsonR !!

We could recommand a must taste food list not only tor Local Guides but for all the travelers to try~

That would be so great~!!

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria  Love wild caught fish.  Do you have the farmed fish issue there?  Here in the USA we have a problem with farmed fish or lab grown. Horrible😲 

On another note concerning Google Maps and Restaurants' open for business hours in Spain.

My son just got back from a business trip to Spain.  On this occation he had prepared his restaurant dinner itinerary in advance using Google Maps but the actual restaurants' hours and MAPS hours were not in sink.  He had to rely on the hotels to make last minute reservations.

With siestas and Sundays he felt Google Maps had let him down.  Perhaps the business owners need to be more diligent in maintaining their "Open for Business" hours more accurately on Google Maps. 

It happens here in the USA as well eventhough we have no siesta customs.

He loves Spain nevertheless 💚

Level 10

Superb article thank you  @HelloSamsonR  for sharing this interesting post about your favourite food specialties in Nigeria with us.  It is tremendous how you invite and receive excellent support from many Local guides too about traditional foods in their countries for you to experience in your travels, and so all to savour the flavour

There are great responses from everyone like @BishowvijayaP with his contributions from Nepal

@StephenAbraham

and the colourful delicacies of Malaysia plus @AlejandraMaria with seafood delights from Spain. 

My recommendations in Sydney, Australia we have extraordinary seafood available from some magnificent restaurants in town by the harbour. As well as local lovelies on the Northern beaches, like Alejandra says about Spain in our bountiful culinary tasteful are meals from the ocean. 

Sydney Rock Oysters are a must do, no matter which restaurant you go to. Here is a picture for you to see tasty Sydney Rock oysters we get from all around Sydney and even up the east coast to Forster, oysters that melt in your mouth with a taste so sublime, really mouth watering fine time from a fantastic restaurant called The Bored Monkey at Narrabeen. 

‎

Sydney Rock OystersSydney Rock Oysters

Then finishing the meal with a sweet treat that comes through the chef's expert ability to make everyone happy. In Sydney every restaurant has something to smile about and the Bored Monkey did too with this ice-cream and liquor taste of paradise. Vanilla ice-cream treat with Kalua and Coffee.Vanilla ice-cream treat with Kalua and Coffee.

A delicious dessert treatA delicious dessert treat

Another treat was to see some Australasian great food images with the name of the place to look up the directions to the place to find them in Google Maps at Wah Wah Gee in Melbourne Australia by @benno1988 To see food cooked and presented with such splendid quality as seen in this comment and also with the added extra of having a view over Corio Bay or back on the Geelong Water Front to enjoy as well, is a double delight in food for your eyes, so more than satisfying just your hunger. 

Plus so many more fantabulous sights and food references here including the wonderful Local Guides leader @TraciC

with her helpful reply in making sure to highlight the places in NYC with Brooklyn and Chinatown restaurants who have all the glorious tasting specialties. The best thing about the comments from Traci is in links in the names of the places so we all can find her recommendations on Google Maps to eat at the Shanghai Heping Cafe in Chinatown, Manhattan, New Ruan in Brooklyn or a place like Friendly's, also in Brooklyn and more of her Brooklyn favorites:

Smiling Pizzeria aka Smiley's in Park Slope, Brooklyn, Hot Bagels in Kensington, Brooklyn, La Bagel Delight in Park Slope, Brooklyn.

Yummy food treats and the directions to get there, all totally foodtastic tips from Traci and many other Google Maps Local Guides Connect champions.

Interesting from all countries. Great foods and restaurants everywhere. Your favourite foods @PaulPavlinovich , @GillianC and @KarenVChin will be a delight here too. 

A really hunger satisfying article, thank you again Samson.

@Justine2807

Level 10

@VBenedict wrote:

@HelloSamsonR  I will! 😑 I will! I am in the process of reading everyone's posts and meditating on what to feature.

Love @TraciC 's  recommendations Brooklyn and Manhattan have the best pizza in the northeast.

I would love to go on a Food Crawl in Brooklyn. 

Looking forward to your recommendations @VBenedict :-).

Level 10

回應: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@FU-CHEN wrote:

What a good suggetion by @HelloSamsonR !!

We could recommand a must taste food list not only tor Local Guides but for all the travelers to try~

That would be so great~!!

Hi @hereisFU sure it is. Where are you from ? Do you have something to share as well from your city ?. It would be great to have your lovely addition in here. This would also help me in creating something great out of this thread.

Level 8

@hereisFU  have you had the opportunity to build your LISTS on Google Maps?  By making you lists public you are sharing with the world your "Native Dishes" or your "Favorites Around the World" and more... any Theme you wish to compile.

Level 10

@Justine2807 wrote:

Superb article thank you  @HelloSamsonR  for sharing this interesting post about your favourite food specialties in Nigeria with us.  It is tremendous how you invite and receive excellent support from many Local guides too about traditional foods in their countries for you to experience in your travels, and so all to savour the flavour

There are great responses from everyone like @BishowvijayaP with his contributions from Nepal

@StephenAbraham

and the colourful delicacies of Malaysia plus @AlejandraMaria with seafood delights from Spain. 

My recommendations in Sydney, Australia we have extraordinary seafood available from some magnificent restaurants in town by the harbour. As well as local lovelies on the Northern beaches, like Alejandra says about Spain in our bountiful culinary tasteful are meals from the ocean. 

Sydney Rock Oysters are a must do, no matter which restaurant you go to. Here is a picture for you to see tasty Sydney Rock oysters we get from all around Sydney and even up the east coast to Forster, oysters that melt in your mouth with a taste so sublime, really mouth watering fine time from a fantastic restaurant called The Bored Monkey at Narrabeen. 

‎

Sydney Rock OystersSydney Rock Oysters

Then finishing the meal with a sweet treat that comes through the chef's expert ability to make everyone happy. In Sydney every restaurant has something to smile about and the Bored Monkey did too with this ice-cream and liquor taste of paradise. Vanilla ice-cream treat with Kalua and Coffee.Vanilla ice-cream treat with Kalua and Coffee.

A delicious dessert treatA delicious dessert treat

Another treat was to see some Australasian great food images with the name of the place to look up the directions to the place to find them in Google Maps at Wah Wah Gee in Melbourne Australia by @benno1988 To see food cooked and presented with such splendid quality as seen in this comment and also with the added extra of having a view over Corio Bay or back on the Geelong Water Front to enjoy as well, is a double delight in food for your eyes, so more than satisfying just your hunger. 

Plus so many more fantabulous sights and food references here including the wonderful Local Guides leader @TraciC

with her helpful reply in making sure to highlight the places in NYC with Brooklyn and Chinatown restaurants who have all the glorious tasting specialties. The best thing about the comments from Traci is in links in the names of the places so we all can find her recommendations on Google Maps to eat at the Shanghai Heping Cafe in Chinatown, Manhattan, New Ruan in Brooklyn or a place like Friendly's, also in Brooklyn and more of her Brooklyn favorites:

Smiling Pizzeria aka Smiley's in Park Slope, Brooklyn, Hot Bagels in Kensington, Brooklyn, La Bagel Delight in Park Slope, Brooklyn.

Yummy food treats and the directions to get there, all totally foodtastic tips from Traci and many other Google Maps Local Guides Connect champions.

Interesting from all countries. Great foods and restaurants everywhere. Your favourite foods @PaulPavlinovich , @GillianC and @KarenVChin will be a delight here too. 

A really hunger satisfying article, thank you again Samson.

@Justine2807

@Justine2807 Thanks a lot for your kind comments about my food, I really appreciate them.

Your recommendations are fantastic and superb. Thanks for sharing. I would definitely try to visit the Bored Monkey restaurant you recommended if I do visit Sydney sometimes in the future and trying out the Sydney Rock Oysters is one I look forward to in trying out. Your lovely addition would know doubt help me and many others who need a good food recommendation.

Your photos looks amazing as well, I feel to dive in to the photos to enjoy this virtual meal :). Thanks once again for sharing.

Level 9

Yess ... Have a better knowledge about different cuisines around the world is definitely great thing ...