AnubhaBangia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Recap: Year 2023 as a Local Guide

Oh wow @AnubhaBangia 

I am really happy to see your growth journey. 

Indded this was my pleasure to work with you, you are a great learner.

Keep growing. 

I am sure your this post will also coming in trending. 

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Connect Moderator

Heartiest congratulations for an amazing and fruitful 2023 @AnubhaBangia 💐

I saw you always enthusiastic and contributing to your fullest, resulting in great numbers and achievements that you have humbly listed.

This was very inspiring and motivating for others to engage and contribute more.

I wish you every success and delight in 2024 👍

Level 10

@AnubhaBangia  Thank you for sharing your 2023 recap. The content and the photos are beautiful. I recall @TravellerG  sir praising your sincere efforts as a co-host. Wishing you all the success in 2024!

Signature Image
Level 7

Thank you so much @ShailendraOjha Sir. Great to know that you liked my 2023 recap! I take all the reviews and inputs from everyone and very keen on working on them! Thank you for taking time out in reviewing my 2023 journey! Thank you and Best Regards Sir!

Level 7

Thank you @Rohan10 for all the appreciations and inputs! Great to know that you too love to explore new places, Nice! It gives so much happiness in exploring places, culture, food and people and helping others! Happy to know that you liked the post banner, all the creatives is done by me and it requires lots of efforts to give that unique edge! Thank you and Best Regards! Have a great year ahead!

Level 7

Thank you @Anil6969 Sir for being the support system during my Co-Host journey, excluding the technical hitch. Happy to know that you liked my 2023 journey! Thank you so much for all the wishes! Means a lot!

Best Regards Sir and Have a great year ahead!

Level 7

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar Sir for all your reviews, inputs and wishes! I am truly grateful and blessed!

Hoping to explore more places and contribute more! Finger Crossed! Thank you and Best Regards Sir! Have a great year ahead!

Level 7

Thank you @PrasadVR Sir for your review and inputs. Indeed, happy to know about my praise from @TravellerG Sir! Sir has been a great support system during my Co-host journey! Happy to be a part of such great team and community! Thank you and Best Regards Sir! Have a great year ahead! 

Level 10

@AnubhaBangia  Yes, you're right. He's an excellent teammate and an inspiring motivator.

Signature Image
Level 10

Hello, dear @ShailendraOjha...

Your response to our @AnubhaBangia looks very unique...

Congratulations... 

Thanks for your valuable companionship... Appreciate it very much. 

Best regards with greetings for a great New Year 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me