aukanamul11's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] Virtual Meet-Up: Part-4

Local Guide Bangla virtual meet up part-4Local Guide Bangla virtual meet up part-4

Hello all the local guide friends!

You're all welcomed from the Local guide Bangla group, virtual meet up-recap of episode 4.

An invincible virus-Corona virus, which is called by Covid-19 is announced as an epidemic by World Health Organization. This contagious disease wasn't spread over the world before. But many of the countries are affected by it and almost all the citizens have to stay quarantined. I'm not any exception but passing my days in home quarantine by myself.

Local guide Bangla Group has arranged a different program due to make this period more valuable. This is called Local Guide Virtual Meet Up Series.

We've already arranged 4 virtual meet up series by Local Guide Bangla group and the 4th one held on 12/04/2020. Today we'll going to discuss about the 4th episode.

What is virtual meet up? Virtual meet up is the kind of meet up which is based on online. Any person can join this meet up from the every corner of the world. Due to the current situation, many other local guide also arranging the virtual meet up and there is no other option except this. With the tag of Virtual Meet-Up Series-4, we arranged our last meet up. There's two topic we discussed. They are:

1. 1. Local guide connect.
  2. Street view photography.

Besides, in our first three episodes, we discussed about local guide, review, photography, contribution, ad and edit place and others important topics. There were 36 attendance in the Virtual Local guide meet up- 4. Participants were from Bangladesh and also 2 participants were from our neighbor country India.

We started that meet up at 7p.m in Bangladesh time. Everyone started to join when it began.

At first we introduced with everyone's name, local guide level and location. Then we started to discuss with the mentioned topics.

meet-up--4-22.jpg

@ShahMdSultan Vai started the discussion about local guide connect first. Then Sultan vai said about this. The pictures are given below about local guide connect, which was discussed by Sultan vai

Every topics of the pictures were discussed and also showed practically how to use the tools over the laptop screen.

We talked about local guide connect for 1 and half hour. Including @PavelSarwar Vai, some other seniors also contributed to the discussion.

meet-up--4-3.jpg

The second segment was about photography @ShafiulB  Vai started the discussion. The pictures are given below which he mentioned in his discussion.

Though the time limitation was 2 hours but for the eagerness of everyone, it was continued for more than three hours.

At the last hour we listened to the story of   @ShakilAK Vai about local guide where he focused how to be a great local guide by story telling. And he also mentioned about how to know more by connecting Local guide connect.

Mozammel Rakib Vai,Atikur Rahman  and  Nabil  Vai also talked about photography. They shared their words about the timing of having a good photograph.

Everyone's co-operation was needed to arrange the virtual meet up successfully. We're happy to say that we got it from the participants as it was possible to continue that meet up for three hours. The two participants from India were Mr. Pal and . @PritishB 

Thank you everyone for joining this Virtual Local Guide Meet Up. We will arrange more meet up in near future and will always try to co-operate by sharing the information for being a great local guide.

meet-up--4-4.jpg

Big thanks to all Local Guides and participants. Thanks, @Farhan21   @SolaimanHossain Bha ,@bdmafuz  Bhai &  Our honorable Connect Moderator  @SumaiyaZafrin Apu for you support. 

Check out the album to see more of our activities: Virtual Meet-Up Part 4  

Stay home, Stay safe, Stay healthy.

#MeetUp
#LetsGuide
#LocalGuides

#Googlelocalguide
#LocalGuidesConnect

Thanking You
Anamul Hoque Rasel
Chittagong, Bangladesh
22 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Virtual Meet-Up: Part-4

@aukanamul11 Thanks for writting this beautiful Recap of your first Meet-Up. Its your first Virtual Meet Up too. This meet up was a very important one and the topics were very important too. 

Thanks everyone who join us and make this Meet Up successful.

Happy Guiding! 

Level 10

Hi @aukanamul11 

Great work. hope, it was a nice meet up. keep it up.

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 8

Hello Brother @SayeedP  @Siddiqui-BA  @SalehMdSoyaib  @MS_Pathan   @Anonymous  @SaifIS  Thanks all for joining us  😍😍😍

Thanking You
Anamul Hoque Rasel
Connect Moderator

Thanks for writing a tremendous virtual meetup story. Keep contributing @aukanamul11 

Level 8

Nice experience with all 

Level 8

Hello @aukanamul11 thanks for share with us. It was very helpful meetup specially for new local guides. After our successful  4 episode Local Guides Bangla plan to increase more episode. Hope by this way we can make spam free map soon.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @aukanamul11,

Thanks for sharing this great recap with us! I can see that your meet-up was very well organized and I am very happy to see how committed you are in keeping the community active and staying close to each other. I've said that before and I will repeat myself: that's the beauty of the Local Guides spirit, well done!

For anyone else interested in organizing similar events, I suggest these useful Tips for hosting virtual meet-ups. Happy guiding you all! 🎉

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hey @aukanamul11  is that really your first Meetup that @ShafiulB  said.

It was so organized but the time limitations were not enough  because of the pashonable topics you catches on your Meetups. And yes the royal passionate person @ShakilAK  because of without any doubt he showed an example how to become a native speaker if we take a project properly. I would like to thank all the Local Guides who helps us for be a good citizen. Who guides each other and help to be a pashonable guide who also try help others.

Thank you @SumaiyaZafrin@PavelSarwar 

The only best couple I have met ever on this Meet. @ShahMdSultan  I will definitely miss your presentation.

Overall the series meet up was a great experience for me, Not only that I will try to apply it when my turns come.

Level 9

Caption: [Participant of the Meet-Up] Virtual Meet-Up: Part- 4Caption: [Participant of the Meet-Up] Virtual Meet-Up: Part- 4

Hi @aukanamul11 ,

Thank you for sharing the beautiful Meet-Up Recap and for tagging me here. It was great to discuss the Local Guides Connect community and its categories.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website