Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Recap: The 36 Walk Ebute-meta Lagos, Nigeria

It was great to have 36 walk back and better. Thanks to @PaulPavlinovich 

The meet up started as planned by 1pm local time. on May 28, 2022 with about 17 LG in attendance.

In attendance was @SanyaOdare @HelloSamsonR @UchechukwuEnem @Ogechi @Ibrahim @JulietChinyere @samuel   @tosinCreation @ogewuru @MrLabule @esietukeme I can't remember the other names.

Going inGoing in

Group picture. shot by UcheGroup picture. shot by Uche

We visited the newly constructed Train Station (Mobolaji Johnson Train Station Ebute-meta) located in the heart of Lagos city.

We had great time going round the facility. though most of the station shops are not in use yet and the time we visited the facility is scanty with few travelers around.

The station is #wheelchair accessible (they have wheelchair accessible lift).

The train goes from Lagos to Ibadan (Ibadan is one of the ancient cities in southwest Nigeria).

We had great time taking pictures of the station and some of the train wagon that is awaiting its schedule to depart.

Train wagon waiting to depart to IbadanTrain wagon waiting to depart to Ibadanpaintings on the train wagonpaintings on the train wagon

We also use this opportunity to connect with other local guides as some came from another town (more than 300KM) to attend this meet up.

Thanks for coming Uche, Ogewuru and Chinwendu.

You trust Local Guides, a meet up will not finish without pictures. lol. check the Photo Album HERE 

feel free to drop your remark in the comment box below.

See you all in the next meet up..

going outgoing out

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Lagos, Nigeria
18 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap: The 36 Walk Ebute-meta Lagos, Nigeria

This meetup must have been really exciting @Sagir Bhai, I can see many happy faces in the picture. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

What a great looking meetup @Sagir I would love to get to Lagos one day to meet this enthusiastic bunch of people who have so much fun together.

Thank you for joining in the #36walk for 2022.

Paul

Connect Moderator

Thanks @NareshDarji Bhai. I was fun meet up. We all enjoyed it.

Connect Moderator

Hey @PaulPavlinovich we can't wait to host you in Lagos and to be your Guide around our beautiful city... What do you think @SanyaOdare and @EmekaUlor ?

Thanks for bringing back 36 walk, we had great time together.

Regards.

Level 8

This is incredibly beautiful, I am looking forward to being here.

Level 8

It was an amazing reunion @Sagir 

Thanks for guiding passionately 

Level 10

Great meet-up! Seeing old faces happy and rejoicing as we map is a whole vibe. Great one @Sagir 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 10

Thank you so much @Sagir for all you do for the Local Guides community. You're such a rare gem. It's pure joy to be able to attend "The 36 Walk Ebute-meta Lagos, Nigeria".  Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich , we can't wait to have you in Lagos!!!!!!!!!!!!!