JohnPeter's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Recap: The 36 Photo Walk - Chennai Egmore

36 egmore.jpg

The 36 Walk - Egmore, Chennai helped each one of us to carefully consider, compose and click the photos. Most of our photos came out very well in the very first attempt.  We have learned to value each click and try to take "Speaking pictures".

National Art GalleryNational Art Gallery36 walk - Egmore, Chennai Meetup team36 walk - Egmore, Chennai Meetup teamConnemara Public LibraryConnemara Public LibraryConnemara Public LibraryConnemara Public LibraryTamil traditional dressTamil traditional dress

We have started our 36 walk photo walk at Chennai Egmore railway station. There were 15 active local guides participated for this event, there were from different age group, background, and locations. We had a good time to meet and greet each other.

Local guides who have joined this event, few other joined laterLocal guides who have joined this event, few other joined later

From there we have moved to Chennai Egmore Museum, there we have visited the National Art gallery, Connemara Public Library, Children Museum, Government Museum, sculptures. We were able to explore our photography skills by taking photos of different objects and in a different perspective. Thanks to PaulPavlinovich for this wonderful initiative and helping us to value each photo we take.  

5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG

Photo album: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPSzWC7TkA83MOrqU6JDxIaxNPM1-WJfvbFYvw9Prm_ucAdsAF0iIGT6JbRtc3_...

Thank you,

John Peter 

2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap: The 36 Photo Walk - Chennai Egmore

What a fantastic looking walk @JohnPeter thank you very much for running it and awesome that you attracted some new people. That is a special achievement.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Re: Recap: The 36 Photo Walk - Chennai Egmore

What an interesting journey to get from the library to the street food stalls @JohnPeter hehe! I had not had the opportunity to read the recap of the other participants in the world 🙂

I also participated in this beautiful event, I leave my recap in case you are interested in looking at it: Walking the Costanera Of Ushuaia 🙂