SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [Recap] Spam Free Maps : Bengaluru

I am very thankful both of @NarenChandra  sir & @SalmaanN sir - From you - I learn some valuable tips & How to do "Google local guide Activities / Works" in a professional way. Basically i am an independent social worker - i am doing social works form my childhood at the age of Fourteen(14) years now my age 39+,Now i got a good platform as "Google Local guide concept" here i can meet great people like you @NarenChandra @SalmaanN & @NandKK sir.

Former Google Contributor

I admire you guys for that initiative. Thank you for sharing even though several days later. The important thing is the dedication. How much time did you spend on helping clean the spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you very much, @JohnPeter ! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

I totally like your idea about Hyderabad and Bengaluru collaboration meetup, @NarenChandra. It would be a great initiative. Really looking forward to plan on this great idea with you. Thanks! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for your kind words, @IrrPavlova. Meetups are very much helpful in learning and sharing from each other. The Meetup was scheduled for 2 hours. I believe, we contributed for around 3 hours in the meetup. Now I am able to report photos if irrelevant or mark place as non exists if a place is closed whenever I contribute to Google Maps. I believe it would be a part in my Local Guides journey. Thanks! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Hi @SalmaanN Bhai 👍👌.

What a great experience. I always love your enthusiasm.

Congratulations for another successful meet up.

Good job guides @J_Sudhakar  and @aaryesdee looking forward to see more of you here.

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

So you really dedicated all you could, @SalmaanN. Thank you once again for that and we are looking forward to your next journey steps. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you so much for your kind words, @Sagir Bhai. I am glad that you like the recap.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Most welcome, @IrrPavlova . If possible, check my recent post - Recap - My Connect Live Delhi 2018 Experience. Thank you. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, @SalmaanN. I'm sure I'm going to find some long-term memories described there. 🙂