SP31's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: [Recap] SoBe Ships N Pups Photo Social

Really such a  lovely write-up. And i wish I was with you at the venue and in your lovely photos. 

Well-done guys !!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing [Recap] >>

1st meet-up ☑️

i really enjoyed my time meeting local guides @SP31 and @InnocensiaO. They taught me a lot, specially about their experience and what they really did to achieve what they already achieved.. its my first time ever meeting Local guides so it means a lot to me and i hope we will meet again.

Thank you @SP31 for the nice and simple meet up

And i'm proud to be #LGMiami

Level 10

Great recap @SP31 , it was really nice meeting you @Anonymous as it really reminded me of my Saudi friends that I work with currently. Hope to explore various places with you.

@SP31 Please plan another meetup for when we are done dealing with this Coronavirus pandemic, we'll need to decompress by seeing more of the beauty of Florida.

It was also great to hangout again with your beautiful and kind fiancee and your adorable dog.  

Level 6

Congrats for the post @SP31 ...Miami is so Magic....amazing vídeo....Greetings from Brazil....

Level 7

Really great story of connecting Local Guides 👍!

Level 9

Anticipate my next post @SP31 

Florida is beautiful! I love the weather! It's easy for those of us from the 'tropics' to thrive in Florida and those Cruise ship! this post is making me nostalgic. I like your 'GIF'! The animation is beautiful!

I like these photos!