cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: [Recap] SPAM FREE MAPS : RAJKOT

Hi @rajuroyal,

Thank you for sharing, your effort is really appreciated! : ] 

However, please be noted that Local Guides should refrain from sharing information that can be accounted as private.

On that regard, I have removed the image with information.

I will send you privately instructions on that regard for further action needed.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @sonnyNg 

Thank You Soo much 🙂 I reply shortly On private massage.

Level 10

👍🙏 dear @rajuroyal 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Hi @rajuroyal,

Thank you for the feedback!

It would be best to follow as instructed in the private message. : ]

Kudos to the bulk amount of links you have found out!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @sonnyNg 

Thank You Soo Much :) I sent a Private Massage please Check.

Level 8

Hello @TravellerG 

Thank You Dear 🙂

Hi @rajuroyal,

Thank you for the feedback! : ]

However, please make sure to follow the instructions that was sent privately as mentioned. 

Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @sonnyNg 

Ok Sure 🙂 Thank You

A really great and detailed recap, @rajuroyal. I'm happy to hear that despite the fact that you were the only attendant, you went on with your meetup and did a great job. Really appreciate your work.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @JavieraAu 

Thank You Soo much 🙂

Also join this initiative : Spam Free Maps : India