Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Recap Let's map Public Toilets Valsad.

extremely sorry for late reply . because i was not in town and no network there . A big thanks for guiding me.@Jani tejas , @NareshDarji @rajuroyal and . without your support it was not possible for me. 

Level 8

extremely sorry for late reply . because i was not in town and no network there . A big thanks for guiding me. @rajuroyal  . without your support it was not possible for me. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Tejal,

Thanks for sharing with us.

The contributions would be very useful for the community, much appreciated from us on the regard!

Would there be any similar project soon if I may ask?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

@sonnyNg, yes I am working on the same. Once the theme is ready shall update you on the same. Just now we are working on Tithal Beach Festival in Valsad, Gujarat. Waiting for the approval.

Level 6

Top class work done. A real salute to a great man of India on his Jayanti.

Level 7

Hi.

I am pritesh parekh

I am from ahemdabad-Gujarat 

Please help me. . . 

I do not know anything.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Level 10

Namskar..

@Tejal ben..

Nice to see you in this pic, 

Unforgettable, we Mumbai team also participate and U, me & Priyanks photo at Friday favorites Cover..

Great appreciation from LG team..

Level 8

@Shrut19 

It was team work dear . Thanks again . So happy to hear that word "Friday favourite "

Regards Tejal

Level 10

Namskar..

@Tejal ben,

Yes.. all Success for team work, and our all team get a chance for select to Friday favorites..