KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Let's Maps Green : Meet The Local Heroes 🌲🌲🌴🌳

Nandri @IlankovanT

Because as I said in my post, that is the motivations and teaching by you, ermes , David and Karen, that it's motivate me.

And special shukriya to you that you were on video call with us, and you have no idea that what was the positive impacts by your video call at the time of planting on all of the volunteer who watch and meet you online there. 

Keep Motivate me and all local guides πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Shukriya most active female local guide from Pakistan

@AIMAN_SAEED πŸ™‚

I m waiting for your plantation meetup recap which was on 5th November.   πŸ™‚

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Connect Moderator

Shukriya for your kind words my teachers @ErmesT  @IlankovanT @DavidTito@and@KarenVChin .

As I mentioned many times before i join local guides connect, I was a normal person ,  still I m, 

But the special is that , after become a member of local guides connect, my life was changed, and now I feel satisfaction in my self.

I m admitting that I never motivate any person or my self to do something good for world. But now I do, and credit goes to the community of local guides connect and teachers like you.

From ermes I got much guidance about the importance of clean the world campaign, and from David as well. And Karen guides us including me at hangouts very politely about many activities including clean the world and plantation.

And I have no words to say about Thushy my friend. He always motivate all local guides by his experience about Accessibility plantation and many other activities.

Big Shukriya to you my mentors and Heroes. 

Level 3

Wounderful activity ... keep the 🌍 Green n Clean πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Mirsahab  and join us. 

Level 3

@KashifMisidia Kashif i m already working in our area’s HEF Family Park . If u need any kind of help plz share me ..

Connect Moderator

Yes sure and thank you so much @Mirsahab it will be my pleasure if we can work together for our campaign #letsmapsgreen

I m sending you my contact info by PM so we can contact and work together inshaAllah.

Thank you so much for your concern.

Level 3

@KashifMisidia  Ok done kashif 

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much for your concern and apperciation @DeniGu & @VasT

Soon you will see more activities and more local guides who will join us for change .  Because in our city Karachi plantation is need of time. We are waiting for rain here from last two years. Now the single solution of these all problems is plantation for environmental and water shortage problem in our city ,  country and world. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @levanhien .