Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Let's Check the Fact's of Accessibility at Bashundhara City Shopping Mall, Dhaka

Hello friends

It was a challenge to organize a meet up in Bashundhara City Shopping Mall with permission in this pandemic time. We have successfully completed the Accessibility meet up at Bashundhara City.  The market authority helped us by providing the Wheelchairs and security to organize our meet up. So, let's view some special moments of the meet up with me -

Caption: From the left top in the collage photo - I was talking with some visitors & security officers about the accessibility benefits & I was walking in the walk way with a local guide (@Nasir, Alamin & @SolaimanHossain ) who was acting as special cared & updating accessibility info on Google Maps on the left.Caption: From the left top in the collage photo - I was talking with some visitors & security officers about the accessibility benefits & I was walking in the walk way with a local guide (@Nasir, Alamin & @SolaimanHossain ) who was acting as special cared & updating accessibility info on Google Maps on the left.   

Their high officials was also with us and they joined our meet up to help the special cared people to bring them to one step ahead from their home corner. It's a strong reference for them to the community that we have verified the place is accessible and very helpful to all kind of special cared people. So, thanks to authority of Bashundhara City Shopping Mall, thanks so much for entire help to us.

Caption: From the left of the collage photo our acting local guide (@SolaimanHossain) was observing the foods menu  and we were sticking the accessible sticker on the wall with the high officials, in the bottom I was presenting a souvenir to the Chief Officer of the Market and fellow local guides are trying to enter using lift with acting persons.Caption: From the left of the collage photo our acting local guide (@SolaimanHossain) was observing the foods menu and we were sticking the accessible sticker on the wall with the high officials, in the bottom I was presenting a souvenir to the Chief Officer of the Market and fellow local guides are trying to enter using lift with acting persons.

It was a good experience and moment we have passed in the meet up. We had the access power all of the places where we want and specially caring persons and security to guard our members in the market. 

Who was acting there as a special cared person ? yes he is our fellow local guide @SolaimanHossain  who dare to make this successful and @Farhan21 was also one of the hero of this meet up. Without them actually it wasn't possible to make this meet up successful. 

Special thanks to @AftabNoujashChowdhury who helped to capture our special moments in this meet up. Many many thanks Aftab bhai.

I would like to thanks @Mohammad-Alamin , @Mohammad-Nasir, and @Md-Abdus-Salam 

Yes, you can explore our full album of this meet up here by following this link - Here

Best Regards

Kamal Hasnainee

Dhaka, Bangladesh

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh
16 comments
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Let's Check the Fact's of Accessibility at Bashundhara City Shopping Mall, Dhaka

Dear @Kamalhasnainee 

This kind of meetup was really necessary in Bashundhara. You have done a great job.

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Let's Check the Fact's of Accessibility at Bashundhara City Shopping Mall, Dhaka

Thanks @KamalHossenR brother for reaching out to one of my this post about accessibility to check the fact's of Bashundhara City Shopping Mall. Do you know the accessible walkway of the Bashundhara City Shopping Mall I mean do you know how enter in the market using wheelchair? 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Dear @Kamalhasnainee

আপনাকে অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ প্রশ্ন করার জন্য। বসুন্ধরা শপিং কমপ্লেক্সে আমি মাত্র কয়েকবার গিয়েছিলাম তার মধ্যে আমার যতটুক স্মরণ রয়েছে, মোস্তফা মার্ট দিয়ে হুইল চেয়ার প্রবেশ করার আমি একটা সিস্টেম দেখেছিলাম তাছাড়া আশেপাশে কোথায় হুইলচেয়ার প্রবেশের স্থান রয়েছে সেটা আমি সঠিক জানিনা।

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Level 9

ঠিক এটাই হচ্ছে আমাদের টার্গেট ডিসকাশন @KamalHossenR . তার মানে হচ্ছে এই যে, একজন হুইলচেয়ার ব্যবহারকারী যখন মার্কেটে প্রবেশ করার চেষ্টা করবে তিনি যেনো সরাসরি সামনের গেইট মানে প্রধান গেইট দিয়ে না যায় বরং উনার সুবিধার জন্য যে দিক দিয়ে (পূর্ব) গাড়ি পার্কিং এ যাওয়া সে পথটা ব্যবহার করে বেজমেন্ট এ যে লিফ্ট আছে তা ব্যবহার করতে। তাহলে তার আর কোন সমস্যা হবে না উপরে উঠতে। বসুন্ধরা সিটি শপিং মল এ হুইলচেয়ার নিয়ে প্রবেশ করার জন্য দক্ষিণ পূর্ব এবং উত্তর পূর্ব গেইট ব্যবহার করতে হবে। যদি স্লুপটি ব্যবহার করতে সমস্যা হয় অবশ্যই সিকিউরিটি গার্ডের সাহায্য নিতে পারবে। কারণ, স্লুপটি একটি বেশিই ঢালু যা খুব সাবধানে নামতে হবে। সুতরাং বসুন্ধরা সিটি শপিং মল সম্পূর্ণভাবে হুইলচেয়ার এক্সেসিবল। ধন্যবাদ ভাই।

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Thank you for organizing "Let's Check the Fact's of Accessibility at Bashundhara City Shopping Mall, Dhaka" @Kamalhasnainee 

You have done a great job indeed; i missed the chance to attend the event due to my office restructuring work and hope to attend in future. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Kamalhasnainee 

Congratulations on conducting a successful accesbility-related meetup in Dhaka.

I admire the way you took the authorities into confidence for the event and also thanks to the official to help you with the facilities.

Great job, much appreciated 👍

Level 9

You are most welcome brother @AbdullahAM . Yes, it was really a very good experience where we had try several times to organize a meet up there in this market, I hope you know that but we couldn't because of the legacy of the authority. Now they I mean the authority persons were very helpful to us about to organize this meet up. I was really happy for that and we have executed this meet up very very successfully with our fellow lovely local guides @SolaimanHossain  and @Farhan21 . Their activities were so lovely and daring to make this meet up successful. Solaiman dare to acting as special cared person where someone known person suddenly came there and recognized him but asked him why he in this situation ? He convinced after completed the meet up by calling the known person. I was really shocked. After all, we enjoyed this meet up in a different experience.. Anyway, thanks brother.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Thanks a lot brother @Kamalhasnainee  and all the attendees for giving me this opportunity to let them know that who have disability to access the shopping mall by his/her own. They have the message by us that they are also accessible to entrance everywhere in the mall. Thank you @KamalHossenR  @Farhan21  brother and the team to help me to play the role and I was really shoked too when I saw someone known of mine who recognize me in that situation and felt sad but after the meet up when I discribe him over the phone call he is really appreciate the activity and gave thanks all of us and also say good wishes to the team and Google maps to keep this type of activities.

Level 9

You are most welcome  @SolaimanHossain . Your activities and suggestions were  really awesome . I am thankful for our great contributions in this meet up as well as brother.  

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh