Re: Google user study in Delhi

Thanks Dear @OSAMA

@OSAMA wrote:

Very nice photos:-)))))

@deepak_bhalla @deepakjhic @ProfArunCM keep it up 😉

Level 8

My dear Amazing Souls,

@deepakjhic@ProfArunCM@deepak_bhalla@Sourabh_says@OSAMA@Pratap@OSM@LSlabin@AradhanaB@Sari_Hamoud

i was about to write about the event on that very same day,but i don't what happened and it took couple of days to finally express my feelings here . although it is good for me , i got opportunity to read your comments and feelings and got a chance to relive those beautiful  moments through those amazing pics you captured that day.

Generally i don't talk much but i don't what was happened  to me that day, it felt like i got for the first time in my life an audience who is understanding my feelings nd concerns and asking Questions and even listening me carefully and that makes me crazy to open up and  express what ever ideas i had in my mind and i was happy, Google guys were jotting it down and discussing , i was sitting in middle of two people from google , so it was a kind of Unique chance for me to chit-chat with them too and i found many a times they encouraged me to express my ideas loud and clear on that forum and Amazed , at the end One of the people from Google who was sitting in corner ( the guy in shirt ) came to me and thanked me for my valuable feedback. i am also thankful to Haider(the event planner lady of Google map) and Sampson(the amazing cheerful guy), sorry if i messed up their names for  being so humble and listen to all . The Lady who is leading the meeting in our group was so amazing, she was pointing out genuine questions and asking her team to work on that in coming days .

i had given many suggestions and one of my best suggestions  (as i consider it ) was  that google should run a campaign for providing Tourist friendly  maps  of India's 

famous destinations. for Eg- Google should sponsor us ( the LG's who are at or above level -6) to create Circuit based interactive map for tourism like- Golden Triangle( which means- DELHI-AGRA-JAIPUR) in tourism Language, Buddhist Circuit(means tracking all Buddhist stupas and temples across India. so if some body search these by these name they will get the navigation route offline and easily which will help million and millions of tourist and travelers and bikers from every part of the world.

I am hopping that Google team will work on these ideas too and if they need help , we are always there to help them and i am fortunate enough that i am from travel field and a crazy biker and  backpacking traveler who has a dream to travel the world and map the Google world on the way.

Regards,

IMG_20170913_084958.jpgIMG_20170913_095857.jpgIMG_20170913_111749.jpgIMG_20170913_111801.jpgIMG_20170913_111837.jpgAmrendra

Level 10

Thanks Dear @Amrendraanupam

@Amrendraanupam wrote:

My dear Amazing Souls,

@deepakjhic@ProfArunCM@deepak_bhalla@Sourabh_says@OSAMA@Pratap@OSM@LSlabin@AradhanaB@Sari_Hamoud

i was about to write about the event on that very same day,but i don't what happened and it took couple of days to finally express my feelings here . although it is good for me , i got opportunity to read your comments and feelings and got a chance to relive those beautiful  moments through those amazing pics you captured that day.

Generally i don't talk much but i don't what was happened  to me that day, it felt like i got for the first time in my life an audience who is understanding my feelings nd concerns and asking Questions and even listening me carefully and that makes me crazy to open up and  express what ever ideas i had in my mind and i was happy, Google guys were jotting it down and discussing , i was sitting in middle of two people from google , so it was a kind of Unique chance for me to chit-chat with them too and i found many a times they encouraged me to express my ideas loud and clear on that forum and Amazed , at the end One of the people from Google who was sitting in corner ( the guy in shirt ) came to me and thanked me for my valuable feedback. i am also thankful to Haider(the event planner lady of Google map) and Sampson(the amazing cheerful guy), sorry if i messed up their names for  being so humble and listen to all . The Lady who is leading the meeting in our group was so amazing, she was pointing out genuine questions and asking her team to work on that in coming days .

i had given many suggestions and one of my best suggestions  (as i consider it ) was  that google should run a campaign for providing Tourist friendly  maps  of India's 

famous destinations. for Eg- Google should sponsor us ( the LG's who are at or above level -6) to create Circuit based interactive map for tourism like- Golden Triangle( which means- DELHI-AGRA-JAIPUR) in tourism Language, Buddhist Circuit(means tracking all Buddhist stupas and temples across India. so if some body search these by these name they will get the navigation route offline and easily which will help million and millions of tourist and travelers and bikers from every part of the world.

I am hopping that Google team will work on these ideas too and if they need help , we are always there to help them and i am fortunate enough that i am from travel field and a crazy biker and  backpacking traveler who has a dream to travel the world and map the Google world on the way.

Regards,

IMG_20170913_084958.jpgIMG_20170913_095857.jpgIMG_20170913_111749.jpgIMG_20170913_111801.jpgIMG_20170913_111837.jpgAmrendra

Level 8

@ProfArunCM  you're welcome reverend Arun sir. you inspired me a lot , you on top level now wow

Level 8

Level 8

@deepak_bhalla  Really sir! i am thankful  that you guys tolerate my bakbak hahaha.... 

Level 8

@Amrendraanupam, indeed I am glad. Infact, it's me who was carrying on the bakbak... 🙂

I really enjoyed the meaningful discussions we had that day. I also learnt about a few new apps.

Level 7

@deepakjhic  thank you so much for the shout out.

It was such a treat to meet so many passionate LGs.  Thank you for all of your feedback.

Please forgive my delayed response.  I am still catching up on capturing all of the feedback and ideas from my week in India.

Luckily I was able to visit the Taj before retuning to New York.

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 8.43.51 AM.png

Level 8

@LauraSlabin it was great meeting you and team. We (LG team Delhi), are hopeful that there will be a outcome on our given suggestions.

Regards

Amrendra 

Level 9

LauraSlabin wrote:

@deepakjhic  thank you so much for the shout out.

It was such a treat to meet so many passionate LGs.  Thank you for all of your feedback.

Please forgive my delayed response.  I am still catching up on capturing all of the feedback and ideas from my week in India.

Luckily I was able to visit the Taj before retuning to New York.

@LauraSlabin you are looking beautiful at TAJ.

Yeah !it was really a great experience for me too. I'm happy to meet people who are passionate about Google Map.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.