ShahMdSultan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Food Crawl Virtual Meet-Up: Part-6

Caption: A collage of Local Guides taken during the Food Crawl Virtual Meet-UpCaption: A collage of Local Guides taken during the Food Crawl Virtual Meet-Up

Hello, dear Local Guides,

Ramadan Kareem! Wishing everyone a very Happy Ramadan. Last Friday (April 24, 2020), I have conducted a Virtual Meet-Up called Virtual Meet-Up: Part-6. It was Food Crawl type Meet-Up. Today, I’m here to share the Meet-Up Recap with you.

Around 15+ Local Guides were joined in this Food Crawl Virtual Meet-Up. Due to the starting of the Ramadan month, we have started our Meet-Up at 04.00 pm in our country.

Caption: A collage of Food shared by Local GuidesCaption: A collage of Food shared by Local Guides

At the beginning of this Food Crawl Meetup, we all introduced ourselves. We have talked about our favorite foods. All the Local Guides who joined this Virtual Meetup shared their favorite food photos. It was amazing to see some delicious local foods. Local Guides shared pictures of home-made Fast food, Cake, Noodles, PicklesDrinks, Jhal Muri, and more foods.

In the last part of this Meet-Up, we have discussed Food Photography. For taking better food photography, I have talked about some points below:

• Avoid flash,
  • Focus on the food,
  • Keep your camera steady,
  • Learn about food and more.

Local Guide @ShafiulB Bhai also shared some important words regarding better food photography. Looks like everyone enjoyed this Meet-Up. In this Meet-Up, we have missed our food lover Local Guide @ShakilAK  Bhai.

Hi @KlaudiyaG , @KatieMcBroom , @TsekoV 

Hopefully, you will like this Food Crawl Virtual Meet-Up and this Recap post.

Thanks to all Local Guides who joined this Food Crawl Virtual Meet-Up and shared their favorite foods.

@Farhan21 , @aukanamul11 , @SolaimanHossain , @kasarefin , @Mohammadalauddin, and more. 

Check out the album to see more of our activities: Food Crawl Virtual Meet-Up: Part-6

Stay home, Stay safe, and Stay healthy.

#MeetUp

#Food Crawl 

#LetsGuide 

#LocalGuides 

#LocalGuidesConnect

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Dhaka, Bangladesh
14 comments
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Food Crawl Virtual Meet-Up: Part-6

@ShahMdSultan  Like other local guides I also love foods. I can see that lots of foods were shared in the meet-up. I wish I were there with you. 🙂

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Connect Moderator

@ShahMdSultan  It was a great and very mouth-watering Meet-Up with some delicious foods. 

Happy Guiding!

Level 7

@ShahMdSultanBro Thank you for the meetup & It was a wonderful time with you all

Level 9

@ShahMdSultan @SaifIS Khuda lege gelo bhai ato khabar dekhe. Nice

Level 9

@AsifAmirBhuyianক্ষুধা লাগারই কথা। আমি এইমাত্র ইফতার করলাম ভাই 🙂

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 8

Selamat Menyambut BULAN Ramadhan Al-Mubarak.png

Ramadan Mubarak @ShahMdSultan and everyone. Sorry, today couldn't attend due to a family emergency.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 8

I really like this meet up program. From where I have been able to receive a variety of information.

Sometimes such programs bring many benefits to all of us.

Level 8

Hello @ShahMdSultan thanks for host this type of meetup. Very delicious food everyone show. Hope after COVID-19 you people bring this food any physical meetup. 🙂

Level 8

অসাধরন একটি মিট আপ ছিলো।অনেক অনেক ধন্যবাদ ব্যতিক্রম একটি মিট আপ এর আয়োজন করার জন্য। @ShahMdSultan 

Thanking You
Anamul Hoque Rasel