MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Enthusiasm

Thank you, Mr. @NeerajKumarIndia for your support.

Level 10
Level 10

Thanks a lot  @Atiq for your recap post . hope in future you join with us other activities too  

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Re: Connect live experience share meet up

@saiful27oct Thanks a lot for share  your connect live recap meetup post . 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

Thank you very much, @davidhyno.

Level 8

Connect Live 2018 Experience Sharing Meet Up hosted by Bangladesh Local Guides

Hey, Everyone. What's up? Hope you all are fine. Let's come into point. Bangladeshi ?? big and the most active Local Guides community Bangladesh Local Guides hosted a meet up at Eastern University, Dhanmondi, Dhaka. I attended there from Narsingdi with @FahadPapon . It was 97th meet up.The meet up program was started by Aziz Ullah. I think the meet up was biggest meet up ever hosted by Bangladesh local guides. 121 local guides attended there. First Aziz Ullah vai started the meet up. Then Saad Vai tought about Local Guides activity. @SajolKDas said about Photography and 360° photo. @MahabubMunna shared experience of Connect live 2018. They used slide videos with their speech. He solved other local guides problem and answered asked questions. We made Local Guide  Human Logo.We all in group photo.We all in group photo.

I am helping to make logo of LG and putting orange paper on floor.I am helping to make logo of LG and putting orange paper on floor.

@mahabubmunna is sharing Connect Live 2018s' experience.@MahabubMunna is sharing Connect Live 2018s' experience.

Local Guide Logo.Local Guide Logo.

I am asking question to @MahabubMunnaI am asking question to @MahabubMunna

Profesor Dr. Mahfuzur Rahman the invited guest is briefing to all.Profesor Dr. Mahfuzur Rahman the invited guest is briefing to all.

????

#Bangladesh

#LetsGuide

#BangladeshLocalGuides

#LocalGuides

#GoogleLocalGuides

Level 7

I hope to join in the upcoming activities. Thank you too. @MahabubMunna

Level 8

97th meet-up in BDLG (Most largest meet-up in World)

Bangladesh local guides arranged 97th meet-up yesterday. It was very successful and largest unofficial meetup in the world. We are 121 local guides attend this meetup.
This 121 local guides are come from difference parts of Bangladesh.

This meetup i enjoy and doing lots of fun.

I give to thank Bangladesh Local Guides team and specifically thanks @MahabubMunna @SShuvo @SajolKDas  @anazizullah @RomanSyed  @Zoboraj vai and all local guides member for help us to organize this wonderful meetup. 

Thank you all and Love you Bangladesh Local Guides.  

Human Local Guide LegoHuman Local Guide Lego

Local Guides sticker.Local Guides sticker.

we're are 3 Local Guides.we're are 3 Local Guides.

We are Local Guides.We are Local Guides.

Banglasesh Local Guides.Banglasesh Local Guides.

I'm Local GuidesI'm Local Guides

received_678846315842099.jpeg

With Local guides Apu.With Local guides Apu.

They are waiting for give food to Local Guides.They are waiting for give food to Local Guides.

Level 10

Re: 97th meet-up in BDLG (Most largest meet-up in Wrold)

@SunMoon ধন্যবাদ সান মুন  তমাকে । তবে দুঃখ লাগে কাল রাতের ঘটনার জন্য দেখি কিছু করতে পারি নাকি তোমার জন্য 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Re: 97th meet-up in BDLG (Most largest meet-up in Wrold)

অসাধারণ 🙂 
এভাবেই বাংলাদেশ লোকাল গাইডের সাথে সবাই জড়িয়ে থাকবে আশাকরি।