MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Vendor

Re: Connect Live 2018 Experience Sharing Meet Up hosted by Bangladesh Local Guides

Thank you for sharing with us your experience during the meet up @ReazulIslamDolan.

By the way, I merged your post with Recap: Connect Live Experience Share Meetup Bangladesh post as they are talking about the same event.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Re: Connect Live'18 Experience Sharing 97th Meet-up - Bangladesh Local Guides

@SunMoon আপনাকেও ধন্যবাদ। দোয়া করবেন। 

Muntasir
Level 5

Thank you so much @Sharif Bhai

Muntasir
Level 5

ধন্যবাদ @Bishnu_Modhu ভাই।

Muntasir
Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing your experience!

I'll merge your post to Recap: Connect Live Experience Share Meetup Bangladesh as they speak about the same subject.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: 97th meet-up in BDLG (Most largest meet-up in World)

@LyricMitra আপু, আপনার সাথে দুুুুইটি মিটআপে আমার দেখাা হয়েছে। কিন্তু কখনো কথা/আলাপ হয় নি। 

আশা করি নেক্সট মিটআপে আপনার সাথে কথা বলে লোকাল গাইডস হওয়ার গল্প শুনবো। 

ভালো থাকবেন আপু। 

Level 7

Re: Recap: Connect Live Experience Share Meetup Bangladesh

great job Bangladesh local guides

Google Moderator

Re: Recap: Connect Live Experience Share Meetup Bangladesh

Your 97th meet-up looks so amazing!

Thank you for sharing your great experience and photos, @MahabubMunna. I'm sure that the talks you had, the logo you made, and all the other activities made this gathering a useful and unforgettable experience. And having 121 Local Guides join you from different locations is just awesome! 

As Brittany said in the video, we're all looking forward to your 100th meet-up! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Re: Enthusiasm

Hi @Atiq,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience during the meet up.

I am letting you know that I merged your post with Recap: Connect Live Experience Share Meetup Bangladesh post, as they are referred to the same subject.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Connect Live Experience Share meet-up Bangladesh (BDLG 97th meet-up)

@ASMHasan thank you for sharing your photos and your experience of the event! What did you like the most?

I would like to let you know that I've merged your post with Recap: Connect Live Experience Share Meetup Bangladesh, as you are speaking about the same meet-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!