Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Australia Day 2018 at Circular Quay Sydney

Thank you @ThanulakshanS for your kind words. It was a sensational event and everyone there was so happy to be part of. We are very lucky. I am glad you enjoyed the recap. 

With kind regards

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Thank you @Sagir

There was so much going on , so much to share, so many people enjoying the fun. It is a great thing to be part of the Google Maps Local Guides Connect program.and being able to meetup and share it with the world here too. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hello @MarinSt

It is an extraordinary event to be part of Australia Day for sure. Thank you for your kind words. 

I have put in an application for an event in the Blue Mountains, Katoomba  called Blue Mountains Ukulele fun to be part of the *Showcase the beauty of your city to the world* Photowalk Meetup on February 10th. 

We are also having a Photowalk and Food crawl Meetup event in Darling Harbour Sydney to coincide with the Showcase the beauty of your city to the world* Photowalk Meetup on February 24th. An application for this Meetup is being put in today. 

You will be able to Reach.S.V.P and come along when they are approved I will post them here. 

So if you want to join us next time as you say, you are very welcome  to either or both meetups!! 

Thank you again for your contribution here. We hope you will join us in these fun meetups too. 

Cheers. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@MarinSt wrote:

Hi @Justine2807,

The Australia Day 2018 and all of the events as part of it look really nice. I may join next time.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 10

Hi @NareshDarji

Thank you for your kindness. It was a very successful meetup all due to it being a very eventful day. We had lots of fun! Great music, art, events everywhere.

Cheers! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807 

Level 10

Hi @Justine2807

Thats a beautiful event,i like the collection of the photos. 

@Briggs you are looking so excited 

Thanks for sharing your great day with us justine.

Have a nice day 

Level 10

Hi @AkmalB

Thank you so much for your kindness and support. Australia Day was a really eventful, fun enjoyable day. 

Lol @Briggs always looks excited around food ...hahaha in that one picture! Yet he never seems to put any weight on, always looking great! He was having such a fun time like everyone else there, so many happy hearts. 

Cheers! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Justine @Justine2807 Justine!

This is actually the first time I've actually come to read your recap and might I say your writing and your photos are probably some of my new favourite photos and has given me so much joy! I wouldn't have known or reminiscenced so thoughtfully if you hadn't written something like this. I know you've linked me to the recap but I've been just so mentally occupied elsewhere... but I'm fighting it with good vibes and my trademark joy and smile that everyone knows me for!

And might I say, to consider that the meal I had at "Delicious And Responsible Eating", that full-on snack pack definitely doesn't warrant any sort of responsibility whatsoever, ahah! It's actually quite unhealthy and jampacked with carbohydrates! Take that one for size! And surprisingly I don't gain weight... well that has to do with the intense amount of Zumba that I do! Never growing a day older, at least that's what everyone around me is saying, I sometimes look and feel like a high school student hey...

Spending Australia Day with you Justine was a blast! Although it was only two of us and we were expecting another one, we both had a great time. Thank you so much for sharing, I appreciate this so much. Let's continue to work together and review to where our hearts guide us!