Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap 3 : Virtual tour of Mahabalipuram (TravellerG sir)

cover pic for virtual tourcover pic for virtual tour

Thank you so much for providing us with details about the Tourist Destinations” of Mahabalipuram.  all the details which you have shared with us are very useful we visited there virtually and also used street view photos and 360 photos and videos uploaded by all local guides. it was nice to experience with you while our virtual tour classes all my students are conveying thank you notes for sharing details specially Reshma who is deaf and dumb she can act and explain everything she also says thank you on video call I hope you understand her sign language.

we have gone through your this post

conversition during virtual tour with TG sirconversition during virtual tour with TG sir

Mahabalipuram is an ancient port city located in Tamil Nadu, India. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is known for its stunning rock-cut temples, ancient monuments, and sculptures. The city has a rich history, having been ruled by the Pallava Dynasty from the 3rd century AD to the 8th century AD. It is home to a variety of temples, including the Shore Temple, five chariot temples, and the Pancha Rathas. Mahabalipuram is also known for its beautiful beaches and unique cuisine. Visitors to the city can enjoy a variety of activities, including exploring the city's ancient monuments, dining on authentic local dishes, and relaxing on the beach. 

enjoying street view of mahabalipuramenjoying street view of mahabalipuramend time is selfie timeend time is selfie time

Thank you so much for sending me the details I requested. Your attention to detail and promptness are greatly appreciated. It's always nice to work with people who take the time to make sure everything is taken care of. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Sincerely, Tejal

Valsad, Gujarat, India
12 comments
Level 10

Re: Recap 3 : Virtual tour of Mahabalipuram (TravellerG sir)

Hello, very dear Tejal & all the participants...

I was very excited to see you all during the meetup.

In fact, I am really grateful for using my posts for the benefit of specially-abled people - this is a real divine mission you are dedicating - thanks a million.

Also thank you for mentioning me in your post and for including my photo in the cover photo, as well as in the post.

Best wishes, dear @Tejal  

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

@Tejal 

Wow so nice virtual tour to Mahabalipuram they all must be very happy I can see on there face wow keep on doing awesome work for the society,God bless you with abundance of happiness for bringing smile on there face.

Bless @TravellerG  sir also.

Connect Moderator

Beautiful meet-up, @Tejal 

I can imagine that how much @TravellerG enjoyed the excitement with these wonderful students. Because I also enjoyed in last meeting.

You are doing a wonderful job Tejal. Really impressive.

Keep inspiring us 👍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Thank you very much for your blessings... Respected @RosyKohli Ji.

Your blessings are to my strengths. 

Yes, our @Tejal is doing a very divine mission - my eyes were totally wet and my throat was chocked by seeing reaction and responses from her students - I was sincerely praying to see all of them as normal humans...

Even today those scenes are in front of me, makes my eyes wet too, dear Tejal 

Thanks also to our Rosy Ji for mentioning me in your post. 

Most humbly and sincerely 

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Kashif Ji... 

It was so heart touching for me, making my eyes wet... 

Two girls spoke to me in Tamil and I lost all my controls. 

To me, most of them looked normal and intelligent. 

These are rare moments in our life and keep praying for their wellbeing...

I thank you for mentioning me in your response, our dear & loving @KashifMisidia Ji.

🙏

Level 8

Very nice of you @Tejal for conducting this virtual tour. Your contribution to the community is incredible. Mahabalipuram is one of the beautiful tourist attractions of TamilNadu. @TravellerG Sir, thank you for sharing about the wonderful place and I know the way you guide certain things are very beneficial and informative.  

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 8

Wow what a beautiful post about this stunning temple and the place Mahabalipuram. I have been to this place when i was a kid and have to cross this place to get to the main city Chennai. Made my childhood memories come alive. Thanks a lot @Tejal and @TravellerG for giving the details about the place. Also i like the selfie time hahaha.

Keep Guiding!

Anitha Muthu
Level 8

Superb and very much inspiring work @Tejal madam and @TravellerG sir. It is a way of spreading happiness. Thank you.

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 10

Thanks, dear friend @AnithaM...

In fact, my eyes were wet when attended the session...

It was a very sentimental session. 

Of course, our dear @Tejal did a fantastic performance, cheering the faces - highly appreciate her dedication & congratulate her divine mission -

Wish you both all success. 

Greetings