KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Reasons Why I Love Being a Google Local Guide

@KarenVChin wrote:

Ahh shucks @SP31! You make me blush with your kind words. = )

Happy to read you applied for Connect Live.  We got to do that donut run if we get the chance to meet again this October, ok?

Good Luck

Cheers,

Karen

Definitely MUST if we get the opportunity this October 🙂 🙂 🙂 I'd plan on being there longer for sure 😄 @KarenVChin

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 8

@KarenVChin have you seen those photos where the same poses are repeated yr after year? Hope we too shall be able to the same pose in the future!

IMG_6987.JPG

Connect Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is very interesting. Hope see you there. 

Level 9

hahahaha @KarenVChin an amazing idea! A few presents only to you, and you know why 😉

But will have presents to everybody ❤️ 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Anonymous. Glad you enjoyed reading your post.   

Happy to see you applied for Connect Live too.  Good luck!

Where is your Connect application post? I would love to read yours! 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Glad to read @ailyn that you want to stay around the Local Guides Connect Community.  There are lots of Local Guides regulars that make it a habit to visit here at least once a day. And some even more per day! = )

I don't know if you read all of the Connect Moderator-related Connect posts. You might want to read this one:  Connect Moderators Chat  It was written in February before Google added 3 more Connect Moderators.  

Meet your Connect Moderators, January 2018Meet your Connect Moderators, January 2018

The post will give you more of a flavor of what some of us Connect Moderators think and what are our personal Local Guide's goals are for 2018.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Hellllooo @Vvincent!! Glad you enjoyed reading my post.  I hoped you applied to Connect Live.  

I would love to read your post if you did. Tag my name on your post so I can receive the notification. 

Cheers,
Karen

Connect Moderator

HAHA @NirmalTeja! I hope I am not that, please not that!  = ) Thanks for your kind words.

I hoped you applied for Connect Live too. If you did, please tag me in your post so that I can read it.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Ahh, yayyy @HeyJoe!  My local Tesla showroom (not dealership) lets you sit in the cars. Take as many photos and videos as you want. And will answer ALL your questions regarding Teslas and the Tesla battery.

Tesla ShowroomTesla Showroom

Model 3 & 2Model 3 & 2

Model XModel X

Pretty much the time @Badruddeen and I were there,  Friday night. Tthere was hardly any other "customers.” So it was just us, three Tesla salespeople, and all the cars and battery.

Cheers,

Karen

@HeyJoe wrote:

@KarenVChin Visit Tesla show room is free?! Would love the have a tour.