ajitthite's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

RECAP : Lunch & connect meet-up hosted by Hinal

Hello LGs,

Another recap post of the meet-up happened on the same day in Pune. This meet-up was hosted by @HinalLad at Delhiwale, Viman Nagar, Pune, for a delicious lunch.

A collage of the photos captured by the LGs attended the meet-up.A collage of the photos captured by the LGs attended the meet-up.

There were 14 attendees for this meet-up, and we all enjoyed it thoroughly. 

@ModNomad and Manoharan Balasubramaniam were from Mumbai, and the rest of them were from Pune. Most of them were meeting for the first time ever.

Photo 01: A collage of the restaurant with seating and facade and a nice mural on the side wall.

Hinal distributed the fun tags and stickers as souvenirs to the attendees and also for the food photos. All the LGs were busy capturing the surroundings and food dishes for the review. 

Photo 02: A collage of the delicious Punjabi dishes we tasted there.

We all tried their specialties, like chur chur naan thalis with different combinations of max 2  vegetables like shahi paneer, chhole, Dal Makhani, etc. A variety of special Punjabi culinary dishes and snacks were available. 

Photo 03: A collage of the screenshots of the virtual attendees: Rohan, Anil bhai and TG sir.

We also talked about some tips for adding updates using the "Add a post" button on the Explore tab. The LGs also had several insightful discussions.

Here is my review of the Delhiwale posted on Google Maps.  A few LGs also checked upon the accessibility features. 

Photo 04: A collage of the accessibility feature checked with an update on Google Maps using the "Add a Post" feature. Also showing baby-seats availability for the family.

Photo 05: A group photo of the attendees after enjoying the linch.

It was time to wind up at around 2 PM, and we said good-bye and filled our minds with delicious memories.

My sincere thanks to everyone who attended this meet-up.

@ShubhamWaman @Ketan_Kangankar @Anuradha_Ajetrao @KJ22999 @SaurabhPolekar @DhananjayKedari @Akshun_P @Purvik_mistry 

Here is the link of my review of Delhiwale

Until my next post, take care, everyone!

Cheers!

Pune, Maharashtra, India
19 comments
Level 8

Re: RECAP : Lunch & connect meet-up hosted by Hinal

@ajitthite 

DADA NICE POST OF HOTEL DELHIWALE.

Level 8

As usual perfect post and photos @ajitthite

I always love to read your posts as I always learn something from it. Thank you. 

Abhishek Patki
Level 8

@ajitthiteda such a nice recap post ,well collabration of photographs and brief.

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 9

Thanks @TravellerG sir, @Anil6969 Bhai and @Rohan10 for attending virtually.

Cheers!

Level 9

Very good post 👍. Local guide community 👥👥👥 can change  Business performance  📈 . Local guide are game changer for map 🗺️ and Connect. 

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 9
Level 9

Thanks, @mohanghyar , I wish to meet you soon.  🙏

Cheers!

Level 9

Thanks, @abhishekpatk and @Praniketmore for your kind appreciation. It means a lot to me.

Cheers!

Level 9

Certainly, our contribution to Google Maps does make a difference and supports many businesses. Thanks for pointing that out, @RaviSharma111 ji!

@ReshamDas, yes, it was very delicious food indeed. Thanks for your appreciation.

Cheers!