IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

[RECAP] Good Morning Sri Lanka πŸŒ…

I started my day quite early as always and tried to wake up my family members who have become my regular companions for meet-ups these days, but they couldn't cope with me so early and I left home alone with much enthusiasm looking forward welcoming the sun on the earth wishing very good morning.

Sunrise view from Kallady Bridge, Batticaloa, Sri lankaSunrise view from Kallady Bridge, Batticaloa, Sri lanka
When I reached the destination, I couldn't see any of my fellow Local guides either, so I continued walking along the coastal belt clicking photographs of the coastal landscape, birds and even a few stray dogs playing on the beach. Also, I could capture fishermen bringing down the major protein source of us Sri Lankans to the shore using some classic fishing gears and also the fishmongers who make a quick purchase on the spot. This is a common scene at Kallady beach.

Kallady Beach Sri Lanka, Sunrise viewKallady Beach Sri Lanka, Sunrise viewKallady Beach Sri LankaKallady Beach Sri LankaKallady Beach morning view with lovely cloudsKallady Beach morning view with lovely clouds
Also, this place is well known to fresh fish in the mornings.
While capturing these, I got to see the hero of the day coming out slowly. yes, it's none other than the big sun. Since the sky was a bit cloudy, I couldn't capture the clear cut view of the sun rising from the skyline. However, it was a magnificent view.

Beautiful sunrise view at Kallady Beach Sri LankaBeautiful sunrise view at Kallady Beach Sri LankaBeautiful sunrise view at Kallady Beach Sri LankaBeautiful sunrise view at Kallady Beach Sri LankaDog relaxing at Kallady beach :)Dog relaxing at Kallady beach πŸ™‚beautiful clouds and sunrise view from Kallady Bridge, Sri Lankabeautiful clouds and sunrise view from Kallady Bridge, Sri LankaKallady bridge morning viewKallady bridge morning view

Staring at the beautiful sunrise I spent some time and moved on towards Batticaloa lagoon which is another water body in closer proximity to the beach. Memorized by the morning breeze, I stayed there a bit more time capturing some time-lapse of the moving clouds and morning birds and I moved on towards home hoping for the best day driven by the positive vibes gained from the rising sun and that became true. Yeah! It was a great day.

More Photos please check this album

Kallady Beach, Kallady, Sri Lanka
8 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Good Morning Sri Lanka πŸŒ…

@IlankovanT Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos fo Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka is naturally a very beautiful country. I like to visit this beautiful country one day. 

Connect Moderator

Another great meetup by you @IlankovanT  Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture and recap with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@IlankovanT Your photos are so beautiful. It's worth to wake up early and you saw what you showed us. Thank you for sharing this beautiful recap with us.

Connect Moderator

Hi @IlankovanT , Nandri for sharing such stunning photos of Kallady beach, I love to visit this place when ever I will visit Srilanka.

Shukriya πŸ™ for sharing once again a beautiful recap. 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

@MukulR  thank you πŸ™‚ yeh Sri Lanka is a beautiful country, I love sitting and watching morning sunrise view from the beach and this time I got a lot of beautiful photos from this meetup πŸ™‚

Thank you @NareshDarji πŸ™‚

@Ant_Bad_Yogi yeh correct. if you wake up early you can see some beautiful nature. even I visit rainforests in morning time to spot birds πŸ™‚

@KashifMisidia Thank you πŸ™‚ my house also nearby beach... you are always welcome to Sri Lanka πŸ™‚

Google Vendor

As always an impeccable recap @IlankovanT. Thank you for sharing these wondrous sunrise photos with us. I enjoyed watching the videos and the part that the dogs were playing. Started the day with a smile.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@InaS  happy to hear that you enjoyed this video. yes, those two dogs belong to local fishermen and those are really friendly. I'm planning to visit central province, Sri Lanka early next month and I'm planning to host a morning meetup too. hope I will bring more sunrise photos from Sri Lanka πŸ™‚

Google Vendor

Will be waiting for the recap @IlankovanT :)! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!