Anannya_19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: RECAP - Exploring Heritage at Aga Khan Palace and Accessibility Check Meet-up on 13th April 2024

Wow, @Anannya_19, what a brilliant recap of the Pune Local Guides meetup! It sounds like everyone had a blast exploring the Aga Khan Palace and the Irani Cafe. 

Here are some things I loved about your post:

• Informative: You clearly explained the highlights of the meetup, including the historical significance of the Aga Khan Palace, its accessibility features, and the delicious food at the Irani Cafe.
  • Engaging: Your post is lively and makes us feel like we were there. Using details like the "aroma of freshly brewed chai" and the "symphony of flavors" brings the experience to life.
  • Inclusive: Tagging participants and mentioning those who brought their families creates a warm and welcoming feeling.

Overall, this is a top-notch meetup recap! I'm sure it will inspire others to join future meetups.

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 7

Re: RECAP - Exploring Heritage at Aga Khan Palace and Accessibility Check Meet-up on 13th April 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the recap and photos.  I'm glad I could share the experience with you through my post. @Rohan10 

Abanerjee
Level 7

@ModNomad 

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed feedback! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the recap of the Pune Local Guides meetup. It was indeed a fantastic experience exploring the Aga Khan Palace and enjoying the delights of the Irani Cafe.

I'm glad you found the post informative and engaging. I wanted to make sure everyone reading could get a sense of the atmosphere and experiences we shared. And you're absolutely right about inclusivity being important—our meetups are all about bringing people together to explore and connect.

Abanerjee
Level 7

@ajitthite thank you so much 😃

Abanerjee
Level 7

@ShubhamWaman Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the meetup and found the recap well-written. It was a pleasure hosting, and I'm glad everyone had a great time.  Looking forward to more fun meetups in the future!

Abanerjee
Level 7

@ShailendraOjha thanks much 

Abanerjee
Level 7

Thank you very much for your warm wishes and recognition! Hosting my first meetup was an absolute pleasure, and I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the recap and the photos.Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to meet up at the next event! @Praniketmore 

Abanerjee
Level 7

@Maximilianozalazar thank you so much 

Abanerjee
Level 9

@Anannya_19 Well done recap. All the best for the future.

Sagar Shivdas Kanherkar