BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Chandragiri Photo Walk, Nepal

Thank you so much for getting in to the post @SovitaD. 🙂

With the construction of cable car in Chandragiri people become so sophisticated and they don't want to go on foot. lol. This is why the walking route is fully covered with dense bush now. Bishnu said that he had a hike from Check post already so we followed him till the river course. Then he told us that we missed the way. Now, at least, the course was free of bushes and we decided to go up through it. Laxmi and Ambili weren't able to climb smoothly and took twice time in taking rest than walking. 😄 So Rupendra & his brother, Surendra and I stayed with them. Other 6 person went to the top ahead of us. We met them at the top and returned together via cable car.

How are you there?

Former Google Contributor

I agree, that I would get up for this, even if I`m not a morning person @BishowvijayaP.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP don't worry we will soon get another one to accomplish 😀😀 

Level 10

So I expect your visit to Nepal to have such experience @Petra_M. 🙂

Level 10

Just waiting the days to come @Surendra. 🙂

Thanks for sharing, @BishowvijayaP. It looks looks like you had a lot of fun and quite an adventure. What are going to remember the most from the whole experience?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Dear @IrrPavlova, the only thing that circulates on my mind is that, as I was the team leader & the host, each hikers must have been angry with me during the ascend because of the physical pain they got. At the time of departure everyone was happy. I saw each of them posting on social media like 'it was the worse & terrific hike but we enjoyed it'. This is what I'll remember forever. 🙂

The important thing is that the experience left a mark on all participants and by the end of it everyone was happy. Nobody promised a sailor a smooth sea but that never stopped no explorer. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

You red my mind @IrrPavlova. 🙂 What is greater present than living mark in the memories. Tonnes of kudos to you.

I'm looking forward to see your next recap post, @BishowvijayaP. Cudos back! ^_^