Tushar_Suradkar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[RECAP] Accessible Gurugram Episode 02 - Yadav Hospital

People in Gurugram are increasingly visiting hospitals for either treatment or checkup of COVID.

In Gurugram's Sector 10A the Yadav Hospital is a major hospital with various departments ranging from maternity and dental checkup to COVID testing.
This episode of the Accessible Gurugram Meetup was aimed at updating Gurgram Hospitals for accessibility in the COVID pandemic situation and was performed at  Yadav Hospital.

Accessible Gurugram Meetup - Yadav HospitalAccessible Gurugram Meetup - Yadav Hospital

The following were checked during the accessibility meetup:

1. Accessibility of the main entrance.
2. Availability of ramps at the entrance.
3. Availability of ramps inside the hospital.
4. Accessibility of washrooms/toilets.
5. Accessibility of parking.
6. Accessibility of the waiting area.

Below are some photos of the various facilities in the hospital, based on the above criteria and is marked with an accessibility icon and also an indication of the criteria passed or failed.

✔️ The entrance to the parking has a ramp and is wheelchair accessible. 

✔️ The main entrance to the hospital too has a ramp and is wheelchair accessible. 

✔️ The access to the waiting area is wheelchair accessible. 

✔️ The admin area has a ramp and is wheelchair accessible. 

✔️ There is a ramp to the laboratory area and is wheelchair accessible. 

✔️ There is a ramp to the basement area which is wheelchair accessible. 

✔️ The washrooms/Toilets are wheelchair accessible. 

✔️ There is hand-railing to the main lobby and is accessible to the differently-enabled.

I have also updated this information in the review for the Yadav Hospital.

Click here to view the photo album of the Accessible Gurugram Meetup - Hospitals Part 1

Here’s a video of the summary of the Accessible Gurugram meetup.

BR,

Tushar

Gurugram, Haryana, India
14 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Accessible Gurugram Meetup - Yadav Hospital

Really good explanations and sticking photos...

Congratulations... 

You have to be happy & we are proud of you. 

Thanks for sharing 

👍🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Proud of you sir, even in the time of such crisis you took the courage to visit and collect all the information. 

Wish to join you some day. kudos to you sir.

Throw kindness around like confetti's
Connect Moderator

Thank you for mentioning that, @TravellerG Sir.

My primary aim of joining the LG Connect program in a big way was to seek peace and happiness, spread kindness and joy by sharing information and experiences.

Everything else is secondary.

I stay obliged by your undying faith in me and the kindness and inspiration you provide relentlessly 🙏

BR,

Tushar

Connect Moderator

Thank you for your praise @sophie_fusion 

I feel looking around that the lockdown is phasing out and life is fast returning to normal in this part of the world, so good time to step out a bit and help the community 😊

Level 10

Hello, dear @Tushar_Suradkar 

"...My primary aim .....to seek peace and happiness, spread kindness and joy by sharing information and experiences..." this is a DIVINE mission - With blessings, you be successful.

All the best...

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@Tushar_Suradkar bhai ..superbly explained. Great job.Only thing few repeated photographs.. thank you for sharing. Keep it up. 

Connect Moderator

Thanks for the appreciation @TPattanaik Bhai 😊

Oops! which photo is repeated? please tell the number from top?

Yes, all photos from the articles are again appearing in the video.

Level 10

@Tushar_Suradkar bhai the photos are in collage (on top) are repeated in post body too. Sorry, my intetion is not to find any mistake from you. I feel so glad for you, you are emerging like a star in connect from last few months and you are so active and you have been conducting repeteadly informative and innovative meetups. My best wishes.

Connect Moderator

Aaah..! Excellent point.

I just didn't realize this 😲

The first image goes in preview but I simply forgot that is repeating in the article below.

And no 😊 No problem with pointing mistakes... I thank you for it @TPattanaik 

Thank you for your appreciation, my friend... your work for so many years is an inspiration. 👍