IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] 36 Walk Sri Lanka

This photo walk was initiated based on @PaulPavlinovich  concept. As we all know, many of us have followed this and have obtained a lot of awesome pictures. From my end, this is my third photwalk supporting Paul in his interesting mission. You may have a look at my previous meetups at these following links.
First 36 Photowalk, Second 36 Photowalk & This is my Third 36 Photowalk

people relaxing by looking the lagoon and the birdspeople relaxing by looking the lagoon and the birds
I reached the meetup spot and I saw Aja, Charles. @ThangavelS , Kishoth were there. We started taking photos together soon after explaining to them about the concept of Paul.

36 photo walk team36 photo walk team
Based on that, everybody (who were good photographers by profession and passion in real life) started with much enthusiasm. Some of them have brought their DSLRs together with them when they came. Also, I explained to them the details to be captured and we all got a specific area of radius for each other and we decided to get back to where we started at 6.30. pm.

Aja reviewing his photosAja reviewing his photosKisho focusing some angle :)Kisho focusing some angle 🙂
While we were doing this, several public started asking what we were with several cameras at one place. We explained to them about us and what we do being Local guides and about what we were doing with several cameras at that time.

I could see these participants taking photos on many different angles and with much enthusiasm. The Gandhi park was the place where the meet up was to be ended.

St. Michaels college gateSt. Michaels college gateChurch front viewChurch front viewBatticalao clock tower in darkBatticalao clock tower in darkBatticalao Gandhi Park evening viewBatticalao Gandhi Park evening viewBirds on airBirds on airsunset view near lagoonsunset view near lagoonlagoon sunsetlagoon sunset
There we could see the nice sunset along with the melody music played at the park. At last, we all gathered all our pictures to a common album and came home. While that time, some of us were complaining, “Hey I might’ve taken more photos if this is not just 36”. I was smiling and saying, “See, now that’s the challenge”. Special thanks to Paul for letting us remember the old days of photography.

Sri Lanka
3 comments
Level 7

Re: [RECAP] 36 Walk Sri Lanka

@IlankovanT good post dear. Keep it up .

Level 9

Thank you @Zahid_Hasan, did you host one in your city?

Connect Moderator

Great looking Meetup @IlankovanT and the area you were in looks beautiful. Thanks for leading a walk and taking part in this years #36walk.