JanVanHaver's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] 2nd European Meetup (Ghent, Belgium, 07-10/06/2019)

Thanks for recap @JanVanHaver and others that attended. It looks and sounds like it was a successful meetup and you all enjoyed yourselves. It was regretful that I had to pull out in the end due my new job commitments.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Connect Moderator

Some of the adult content I was referring to definitely took place in front of Damas @KristofVaneeck 😆

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

I'm sure there will be other opportunities to catch up @TheEagleEye 

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

So sorry I could not  join you all. sees like it was a lot of fun! The storm decided to knock a tree down... Had to clean up. Looking forward to the 2020 version. Greetings

Gerry

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JanVanHaver,

Congratulations for organising this event! Thanks for taking your time to create such a great recap and share it here with us! You photos are exceptional. 

Greetings to everyone for this successful meeting! This is indeed one of the best recaps I've seen so far 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@KatyaL thanks for the compliments.

And I'm really happy to see 6 new likes for the recap post by 6 Google Moderators - I guess I must have done something right 😀

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JanVanHaver,

As always, you did amazing Meet-up! I was waiting for the recap last week and today when I came to work, I was very happy to see it!

I think you had amazing time there and the Meet-up was very successful which is perfect!

Have a nice week and we are waiting for your next great Meet-up!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

There will be more meetups @PoliMC , but the next few ones will be on a bit smaller scale.

By the way: I have heard from other participants that they are alos working on recap posts, but did not want to publish before the 'official' one was out, so I am also still looking forward in tension quite a bit.

Googler

Congratulations, @JanVanHaver ! One of these years I will be able to make it there myself. It looked amazing and I loved seeing pics all over. It makes me happy to see Local Guides come together! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Rumours @JanVanHaver ? I want cast iron assurances!