IdanM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Public lists measurements on Google maps

Hi all,

As local guides we can have the ability to public lists for other Google maps users.

I find it very interesting and useful, as a Google map user to explore new areas and cities by these lists shared by Google and other local guides.

I think that these list should be in constant improve, and in order to do so it can be very useful to see what is the exposure (impressions), clicking a list, and choosing an object from a list is made by all Google maps users. It can tell us which place and lists users were more curious about.

Also another feature that can help is to rank these list by places and spots, as well as choosing the cover photo.

The lists are a great feature added for Google maps users, welcoming objective points and location for travelers and locals as one.

If you have any other idea on how to improve lists in Google maps I would love to hear more about it,

Thanks and have a great day:)IMG-20190126-WA0006.jpg

Idan

Israel
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Public lists measurements on Google maps

Hi @IdanM,

Thank you for sharing your idea! I would recommend you to share it in you to Idea Exchange instead of here. Idea Exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team to tell us about a way to improve the Local Guides program. To learn more about the Idea Exchange, you can read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange?.

By the way, I relabeled your post to How-tos, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks @VasT for your comment, I've republished this idea in idea exchange.

Cheers

Former Google Contributor

You are welcome @IdanM.

Just be clear about your idea and do not post 2 ideas together as one! 

Keep up sharing and contributing :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!