lucci_ink's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Public Transport

The way Dar es salaam Resident's life goes Daily it depend also on transport some resident use private transport and some use Public transport the Image is at Ferry area where most people they use marien to move zo other side of the town 

IMG_2986.JPG

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Public Transport

Hi @lucci_ink,

Just to let you know, I've changed the language label from your post as it isn't written in Dutch. This action will help avoid confusion among community members who are surfing Connect for publication in this particular language.

By the way, can you please add a bit more details to your photo? Sharing more information about the images you upload help others to understand why you are sharing and what you are sharing. For tips on creating your own great posts on Connect, please see this article - How do I write a post on Connect?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: Public Transport

Sy merasa bangga bs mndpt akses ini.. Dan akan lbh senang ketika apa yg dpt sy konstribusi kan bermanfaat dan berguna bagi org lain yg membutuhkan. Sekali lg terimakasih... Semoga selalu bermanfaat.