SumuduH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Promote events

Please let me know how hosts should improve the visibility of their events in local guides community. 

Thanks in advance

3 comments
Level 10

Re: Promote events

@SumuduH

First of all please read the Help Center article:

https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6225579

Please submit your meetup at that page: https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup

After that start a topic on LG Connect forum about your meetup with infirmations, add proper geo data and tags to the post. Good topic name is a must! Then try to find people from your area and try to invite them by Private Messages to your topic and to participation in your meetup. Try to think about sharing info about your meetup in social media in proper groups and popular hashtags connected to your meetup location. And good luck!

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 10

You can also boost your meetup using other social networks as like as Facebook (i have a facebook page for my community) or Twitter.

I advice you also to create a Google Form to collect informations from your attendees, so will be easy to contact them later.

Level 7

@SumuduH wrote:

Please let me know how hosts should improve the visibility of their events in local guides community. 

Thanks in advance

@Hello @SumuduH 

Simply I Give Your Answer ...

You Can Improve Your Event Visibility By Promoting It On Facebook By Making Page.

On Google+ By Making Community.

On Twitter and Also On Youtube..

More You Share Visibility Will Increase More..

Once You Became Famous Then Automatically Public Will Attract Towards You.

Hope You Like My Answer

@SumuduH wrote:

Thanks in advance