EvanMcNeeley's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

'Pretty Popular'

unnamed.png

"Well..." <blush> 😁 heheh "...I didn't know you cared..." <smiling>.

All kidding aside, I love getting badges and 'leveling up!' 

"Thanks to all for participating in this grand experiment (Local Guides Connect) I have a lot of fun seeing great things from around the world!" - @EvanMcNeeley

I am on the Google Local Guides Facebook Group too (they give a QR code to share)

EvanMcNeeley_0-1663526568799.png

...it is also a good forum like this one!" (31.1k members... lots of cool stories ...it's a good 'in conjunction' with the 'main Local Connect game' here and 'Maps,'   Google Local Guides - on Facebook, click here  )  - Evan 

5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 'Pretty Popular'

Hello @EvanMcNeeley 

Congratulations for your new badge. Its a world of badges and achievements here on connect. Wish you more of that. Keep active, writing and reading posts,giving likes comments,interacting etc.

I have only 21 badges and still counting. Maybe I'll get more (I hope). Nice to meet you here man. Happy guiding and keep active.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 7

"HAPPY 'GUIDING' AND STAYING ACTIVE ON CONNECT!"

Connect is one of my favorite places to post and chat a bit!  SO many great pics, places and stories... not like anywhere else on social media!  Thanks for the kind words and here's to many more badges! - Evan

Level 10

@EvanMcNeeley 

Hi,

Congrats !!

Your personality suites you, keep smiling and shining.

Regards,

Rizwan 

Level 7

Thank you @rizbab28 ! (and @SholaIB if you didn't get my reply a month ago )

Happy 'Guiding' to both of you!  Here's to 'leveling up' in the coming year ( and more 'badges' ) - Evan

Connect Moderator

Hello @EvanMcNeeley 

Thank you for tagging me.  I got this now and I'll reply it. Keep leveling up. It's a world of achievements,badges,connections etc.  

The best is yet ahead. Happy mapping to you as well. 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge