Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Posted article display problem - it showing .. "This widget could not be displayed"

@TraciC, @YanniY yesterday i have posted an article topic with "About a man who was searching the location of "International Mother Language Institute" in General Discussion Board. Normally when I want to open this message from any notification link it is showing "This widget could not be displayed". Message link : URL here

If i open this message with logged in then it is showing me the message ! but there is no any comment board displaying... instead of it showing me it has two reply. Don't know what i made mistake! Please see the screen shorts below :

Error with "This widget could not be displayed"Error with "This widget could not be displayed"MessageMessagetwo replytwo reply

Thanks & Regards

KamalH

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Posted article display problem - it showing .. "This widget could not be displayed"

Hi @Kamalhasnainee, apologies for the missing post. I have made some changes and your post is showing again

View solution in original post

Level 5

Re: Posted article display problem - it showing .. "This widget could not be displayed"

@Kamalhasnainee Try for once again.

@KamalH wrote:

@TraciC, @YanniY yesterday i have posted an article topic with "About a man who was searching the location of "International Mother Language Institute" in General Discussion Board. Normally when I want to open this message from any notification link it is showing "This widget could not be displayed". Message link : URL here

If i open this message with logged in then it is showing me the message ! but there is no any comment board displaying... instead of it showing me it has two reply. Don't know what i made mistake! Please see the screen shorts below :

Error with "This widget could not be displayed"Error with "This widget could not be displayed"MessageMessagetwo replytwo reply

Thanks & Regards

KamalH

Level 9

@RajendrasinhCPlease, can you tell me in details...? What should i do?

Thanks in advance.

KamalH

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Kamalhasnainee, apologies for the missing post. I have made some changes and your post is showing again

Level 9

Wow ! @YanniY Thank you very much ! It was a best message/article about a passerby with me. You helped me to re-live my message.

Thanks a lot !

KamalH

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh