cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Post connect live meet up

Post connect live meet up

Lamakaan

Off Road No. 1, Banjara Hills, Opposite GVK One, Green Valley, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India

August 25, 2019 @ 16:00 (IST)

I was fortunate to not only be invited to connect live Hyderabad but was also on a panel to discuss about our contribution to maps, connect and about our experience of hosting 30+meet ups in Hyderabad. I would like to share my experience with all of you about connect live Hyderabad and share a small souvenir from Google Local guides. Please come at 4 pm sharp, parking is free and will need 20 rupees for chai and samosa. Looking forward to see you all, will also invite other connect live attendees to share their experience of the day.

RSVP here

Off Road No. 1, Banjara Hills, Opposite GVK One, Green Valley, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
8 comments
Level 9

Re: Post connect live meet up

Former Google Contributor

Hey @AslamMo,

Thanks for this interesting meet-up suggestion and I hope many Local Guides will join you to discuss the topics related to the past Connect Live Hyderabad 2019 event and exchange knowledge about the program. Good luck to everyone! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Yes @KatyaL, that is the plan, I will share the recap of the day

Level 10

Wow @AslamMo  can't wait to be there.  

Lamakkan now has become the landmark of Local Guides in Hyderabad .

Level 9

Absolutely @NarenChandra, looking forward to seeing you with other local guides!

Level 9

Eagerly waiting to see fellow local guides from hyderabad.

Level 9

Spread the word and invite your friends @nish_25