Level 8

Eatables on the way.

Eatables on the way.IMG_20181211_132729.jpg

IMG_20181210_152900-01.jpeg

Delhi, India
15 comments
Level 8

More eatables

Petha sweet- it's made of raw/green pumpkin seeds separated dipped many days in sugar solution. It tastes very fruity.Petha sweet- it's made of raw/green pumpkin seeds separated dipped many days in sugar solution. It tastes very fruity.

Samosa & bread pakora saltySamosa & bread pakora salty

Nankhatai sweetNankhatai sweet

Mix danaMix dana

BHEL snack saltyBHEL snack salty

Golgappa spicyGolgappa spicy

Level 8

For you

FruitsFruits

IMG-20181209-WA0128-01.jpeg

PeanutPeanut

Level 10

Re: More eatables

my favorite street food in India thanks for share @juna999  , better if you add under all food name , people understand food name , also help other in future who interested to taste that 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Name are there.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @juna999,

Wow, this is awesome! Thanks for sharing the street food photos with us! I absolutely love samosas, so I know what those are, for sure. 😊 Could you tell us what Petha sweet is, thanks? 

With that said, we also suggest adding more information to your posts. This gives fellow Local Guides a better idea of what you're posting about. Feel free to check out Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post.

By the way, you're welcome to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hi @juna999

Just like @MahabubMunna advised, adding details to your photos makes your posts more understandable to other Local Guides who may not be familiar with your region.

I hope you can find the time to check out the useful links @AlexaAC has provided. They have some great tips on how to create engaging posts for Connect.

By the way, I'm going to merge your post with this other one, as they share the same topic of street food.

Thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: For you

Hi @juna999,

To keep Connect organised, I'm moving this post as well in this topic. Thanks!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: For you

Thanks

Level 8

Poor guy road side food for the evening

PopcornPopcorn

Potato chips, puffed ricePotato chips, puffed rice

Peanut, gazak made of jaggery and nuts, laddoos puffed rice and jaggeryPeanut, gazak made of jaggery and nuts, laddoos puffed rice and jaggery

Peanut with out shell, popcorn roastedPeanut with out shell, popcorn roasted

Mix nutsMix nuts