RupendraNeupane's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Place added not appearing in maps

Hello, 

I am wondering that how do i make added place appear in map. When i add places in map then they are added but do not appear in map. Whenever i search those added places in map they appear but when i zoom in and see there is no place appeared. There are lots of those place which are hidden can be found when search.

And due to this many duplicate place are added.People dont see place when they add and when its added then there will be many duplication. Do any one have this solution for this, help really appreciated. 

Thank you.

Nepal
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Place added not appearing in maps

It takes some time for Google to update the places as you can imagine Google Maps itself contains a lot of servers and synchronizing the data between them takes time.

For my location I find it takes a week or so for the item to appear on MY map.. (might not appear on others where search parameters / preferences are different).

My suggestion is be patient, just be happy that your points are tallied in a more expedited fashion.

Level 8

Re: Place added not appearing in maps

@WetCoastCanuck thank you very much for your suggestions but there are place they are never appeared and they were added years ago. Due to this i myself have added many duplicate places by mistake.