Level 6

Picture was captured in City of Havens Shimla

Sparrow in GreyscaleSparrow in Greyscale

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Picture was captured in City of Havens Shimla

Hi @Kawalclicks and welcome to Connect,

Thank you for sharing your photo. What camera did you use? Did you apply any filters to make the colors more vibrant?

Keep in mind that a detailed post will interest more Local Guides. That way you can receive more comments. In 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic you'll find some great tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hi thanks for your reply

This photograph is captured with canon cybershoot 9 mp camera and I apply some filters on it.

Hello @Kawalclicks,

Welcome to Connect!

Congratulations for the photo, it's very beautiful. I like how you focused on the bird and left it the only colorful thing on the photo. 

Since this is your first post you can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - January 2019.

Moreover, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Thank you for your prompt reply @Kawalclicks,

Did you use photoshop? You can check the Fahmi Adimara Photo Tips #3 : Composition Techniques That Will Improve Your Photos Part 2 topic by @FahmiAdimara for more ideas.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

You're welcome @FahmiAdimara,

I enjoy your posts and I would love other Local Guides to read them :).