Did you mean: 
Level 4

Physics

MOMENTUM CONSEVATION

Pakistan
14 comments
Level 8

Re: Physics

Welcome to connect mate @Shah_Ahad do click below link for more details about this forum @Shah_Ahad

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/About-Local-Guides/Getting-started-with-Local-Guides/m-p/38#M2...

For you I can tag one of the professor ( physics)in connect @BishowvijayaP

Level 10

😀😁😂 @mhjn bro thanks for tagging. 😀😁😂

@Shah_Ahad bro momentum is conversed everywhere. So lets forget about this and concentrate on conservation of energy with the perspective of google map.

We all LGs change our potential (potential energy) to kinetic energy and walk through the streets to add the places, photos, missing info etc. to make the map even better everyday. 😀😁

Level 8

Wowwwwwww again the saint @BishowvijayaP

So much to learn from you bro

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

😀😁😂 @mhjn bro thanks for tagging. 😀😁😂

@Shah_Ahad bro momentum is conversed everywhere. So lets forget about this and concentrate on conservation of energy with the perspective of google map.

We all LGs change our potential (potential energy) to kinetic energy and walk through the streets to add the places, photos, missing info etc. to make the map even better everyday. 😀😁

Level 10

I m also learning from you @mhjn bro. 🙂

Level 8

That's the way journey of life goes bro @BishowvijayaP

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I m also learning from you @mhjn bro. 🙂

Level 10

Yeah @mhjn bro. I am trying to catch up the pace of life. 🙂

Level 8

Sure mate, one quote for you( actually stuck in my mind)

adopt the pace of nature:her secret is patience @BishowvijayaP

Level 10

I wanted to know the different realms of nature which are secret but you gave me a solution today @mhjn bro.

The Purana says: the objective of human must be to understand life and the universe. 

But both are difficult to understand. 😀😁😂😀😁😂

Level 8

You have lots of time to understand both of them so keep moving ( chalte rehna hi Zindagi hai) @BishowvijayaP