Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Photos approved on maps are being discharged from maps in two-three days

Yes I have also some views on my pictures

Level 7

@LucioV wrote:

Something strange on rejected photos: they are counting some views.

Some views would have counted before rejection, also it does appear that viewing them yourself can increase the view count too, and I suspect if engineers are investigating and viewing them, this would also register as a view. Are you seeing significant viewer numbers? As they may be still reachable depending if you shared links to them... if not, it's a mystery how viewers can be reaching them. Also, google are notorious for 'blurring' accurate view numbers, by not updating in real time, etc., so I wouldn't ever consider minor changes in view numbers to be significant.

Level 10

@Rupert- wrote:

@LucioV wrote:

Something strange on rejected photos: they are counting some views.

Some views would have counted before rejection, also it does appear that viewing them yourself can increase the view count too, and I suspect if engineers are investigating and viewing them, this would also register as a view. Are you seeing significant viewer numbers? As they may be still reachable depending if you shared links to them... if not, it's a mystery how viewers can be reaching them. Also, google are notorious for 'blurring' accurate view numbers, by not updating in real time, etc., so I wouldn't ever consider minor changes in view numbers to be significant.

Views are increasing AFTER being rejected. Not huge numbers, hundred of views, but it's strange since I didn't shared.

Level 8

Out of curiosity,  how are you finding that your images are being rejected?  Are you getting a rejection notification or is it just that they are not accepted? 

Level 7

@Nick-Hobgood LMAO Notification? Lol that's funny! 😄 
No, it's pretty clear when viewing in street view, and if you view your contribution link logged out you'll see that recent images are missing. 

see 'rejected' at the bottomsee 'rejected' at the bottom

Level 9

Just to be clear.  It's when viewing in the street view app.. where you can see each stat per image

Level 10

Level 4

I think those increasing views are the views you make veryfying if the pics are online...

@LucioV wrote:

And views keep raising ^_^

Happy new year to everyone! 🙂

Happy new year to everyone!

Level 10

Level 10