SaikatPramanik2001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Photography

Hi @SaikatPramanik2001,

Thank you very much for your information. Have fun and don't forget to share your experience here.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi dear friend @BorrisS,

A humble appreciation - I have noticed that many of the Moderators DUMP a lots of LINKs (of reading material) to a 'New Comer', which literally frightens many of them; of course, I do agree that the new members should read all the rules and regulations - but, may be step by step - as you have done here.

Thanks, dear friend.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

Hello @TravellerG,

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it a lot. Indeed, you are right, and this is mostly done with good intention. This way, the newcomer will be easily introduced to Connect and make better and better posts. Thank you once again and I'm already expecting your future post. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10
Level 10

Hi friend dear LG @SaikatPramanik2001,

Good post, friend. Good frame & sharp photo. The sky, along with the tall trees have created the depth feel - Congrats!

Of course, as other Moderators have suggested, more details will get more attention from other LGs.

Here are two Links of posts, I believe, those can help you; could you have a look at these Tips for Better Tagging (Here); also this link (Here) will help you to create more effective posts - could you give your feed back, please,

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me