NILUFA73's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Photography of natre at a Resort at Hobigon, Sylhet

Toady i will show you photos of a beautiful garden  of a resort at Hobigon,  Sylhe,  Banglades.  The resort is very specail for natural beauties and and beautiful gardens, the resort name is The Palace Luxury Resort. I visitedthere several times with my husband only for natuaral beauties, 

map  link:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/4Vyq3CfLPF7HsZVg8

20200624_234829.jpg

 Caption: I am walkingin the garden of full natural beautiesat tge resort    

20200624_234852.jpg

 A puzze zone in the resort using many green trees

20190919_234430.jpg

 A water lily at a lake of this resort

FB_IMG_1537640666485.jpg

A beautifulgarden with many trees 

FB_IMG_1537643335996.jpg

 I am in front of  the name plale of this resort

FB_IMG_1537643396018.jpg

 A beautifu lgreen  natural grass garden if this resort

Chittagong, Bangladesh
20 comments
Level 10

Re: Photography of natre at a Resort at Hobigon, Sylhet

Wow!so beautiful all the photos! Did you use mobile phone to capture those photos?  Which model? 

Thanks a lot @NILUFA73  for sharing us so beautiful photos..

MD MAHBUB HYDER
Level 6

Hi @MAHBUB_HYDER 

Thank yiu very much fir yiur comment, yes I use my smart phone to get those photos,  that was Samsung J7 pro model  

Level 10

Yiu are always welcome @NILUFA73 

And thank you so much for your reply.

The resort sceneries are really beautiful and I also love to visit there 

MD MAHBUB HYDER
Level 5

Hi @NILUFA73 

It'sa very beautiful resort and beautiful garden view. Thanks a lit my friendto share it. Its how far from Sylhet maun cit?  Can yiu give more detail about tgat place? 

Thank yiu again! 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @NILUFA73,

Thank you for sharing this great location and beautiful photos with us. Looks like you spent great time there!

Is this area famous among the local people? Are there any activities that could be done while there?

Is this an open area where everyone could go, or there is a wall and a main entrance?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 5

Hi @BorrisS 

Yes thai place is so beautiful i also visited that place a year ago. Also this us very Famous place also in that area.

Level 6

Hello dear friend @BorrisS 

I am so happy see yiur nice comment! 

Thank you so much for your interestand about my post and information , yes this is very famous place ot that area not only that one the besr place for enjoying holidays and recreations in our countr,  Actually this is a fice stars Resort area but natural beaties of that area is very charmin,  as this a resort so oviously ther is a walll of its whole boundar,  but with take permission public also can enter that Are, 

I already provide  the Google map   link of this area so if you click  then you can get more ideat about that place. Many nature lovers' heavenis is that place 😍🤩🤩           

Level 10

Hi @NILUFA73 and @ABTAHIAJWAD 

I have also many memories of yhat places,  really iy is a heaven for nature lovers ? 

Screenshot_20200612-195214_Photos.jpg

This is photo of that resort 

MD MAHBUB HYDER
Level 6

Hi @MAHBUB_HYDER 

So nice photo😍