NILUFA73's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Photography of Litchies, a very deliciousa juicy seasonal fruitof Bangladesh

Litchi is seasonal fruits of Bangladesh, It is summer fruits, now it is best time for picking up and selling, This fruit is so delicious, juicy and sweet, There s none who doesn't like this fruit, Today I captured this photo feom a street nereby my area at Pahartali, Chittagong, Bangladesh, Here "Thousands" of Litchies are kept for selling with nicly arranging

FB_IMG_1592345249092.jpg

 Photography of Litchies 

Chittagong, Bangladesh
26 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Photography of Litchies, a very deliciousa juicy seasonal fruitof Bangladesh

Hi @NILUFA73,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Does Litchi fruit grows in streets or in a special fiels? Could you share more information about it? Keep in mind that adding more details about your photos make them more interesting for other Local Guides.

I recommend you to check this article How to tell a story through your photography to learn useful tips about your future posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Level 6

Re: Photography of Litchies, a very deliciousa juicy seasonal fruitof Bangladesh

Hi @GNaz 

Thanks for your nice and informative content,  Litchies grow at big trees like mango tree. This is a fruits of hot countries like us, In our country everywhere it grows, but some very high quality Litchis grow at Rajshahi district of iur country       

Connect Moderator

Hi @NILUFA73 actually I'm very rare eating this fruit in Indonesia, because I think this fruit import by other countries , 

Wow lot of lyche in your place , this from your garden?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @NILUFA73,

I didn't know that they grow up in trees. It's so interesting! Thank you for the detailed information. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Level 9

Unfortunately I am not able to taste the Litchi's in this pandemic situation. 

They picture looks inviting me to eat them. Thanks @NILUFA73 for sharing

Shakil Akhter Khan,Motorbiker, LG from Dhaka
Who Am I-

Profile & Post Information

Level 6

Hi @GNaz 

Its my pleasur,  yes this fruits grows in the big tree in the house garden of people of Banglades,  but some farmer cultivate this in a big garden for business productionand seel in the market also   

Level 6

Hi @ShakilAK 

Sorryto hear you that you ciuld not able to take taste of Litches this seaso,. I also have a little opportunityto buy and eat this time   

Level 6

Hi @ShakilAK 

Sorry to hear you that you ciuld not abke to take taste of Litchies this season,, I also had a little opportunity to buy and eat litcheies this season    

Level 5

Hi @NILUFA73 

Nice photo of Litchies!  I also like too much this Frui. 

Thanks for shadingthis nice post