TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photography Post, Get for more viewers for your Photos - TravellerG

Thanks for your thoughts & suggestons, my dear friend @PaulPavlinovich; Matured & Experienced comments, highly appreciate...

The post shall be editted right now,

Regards.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

No need to edit the post @TravellerG your views are as valid as mine. People can read the story through the post and comments and gain a collective input that lets them make up their own mind :).

Google Moderator

Hey @TravellerG,

This is a very useful article for the newcomers on Connect. I will suggest it to the new members of the community and I will keep my fingers crossed that they will take your advice.

Thank you for sharing it!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Namskar..

@TravellerG

Again it's very informative and helpful for Newcomers LG and me also..

Very thankful to you..

Regards From Mumbai..