LalatenduP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Photo of LG Summit 2017

Can somebody, send a picture or video of the summit.

I will be very happy with that.

My regards to all contributets

My mail

<Redacted>

Patiala, Punjab, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Photo of LG Summit 2017

Hello @LalatenduP,

I removed your email address from your post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private  information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.  If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

If you would like to see photos from the Summit - you can see them at the Local Guides  TwitterFacebook, and Google+ pages.  If you use the #LGSummit17 hashtag in a search on Twitter, you'll see uploads from plenty of LG's that are attending the Summit!

I am not available to respond on the weekend

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @LalatenduP,

I removed your email address from your post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private  information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.  If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

If you would like to see photos from the Summit - you can see them at the Local Guides  TwitterFacebook, and Google+ pages.  If you use the #LGSummit17 hashtag in a search on Twitter, you'll see uploads from plenty of LG's that are attending the Summit!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 6

Thanks

I am sorry i did not know that before i.e whether to put email id or not.

lalatendu